Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
20170517_195231.jpg
20170516_213738.jpg
Well it may took me, what it seems to me, an eternity, but the day has finally arrived. Forgive me father(Intel™) for I have sinned
Ordered mounts for Noctua U14s from noctua, until then, some cheap solution
Well after amd fixed some stupid issue(reported temp was 20°c higher) under full load, some aida, realbench, 55-62°c, gaming goes up to 55. Bios is still buggy
Parts are
Ryzen 1600x
Trident Z 2x8gb 3200mhz
AsRock Killer x370 Killer SLI
Gpu for now 750ti
Ram is running @2133 so hopefully they will fix that.

Last edited by Byokugen, , Reason: i failed
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good build and yeah they have to fix the bios thing, I saw comments about it and i was worried but they can fix it. Once ram overclocked it can compete i7 7700k, according to videos and pictures they showing us.

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Highly recommend getting atleast a 212 Evo when you have the money :teach:
Got Kingston ssd already. Bought it a year ago. I wish I had the money for Evo...
@RaMon90 7700k will always be superior in single core performance, so for gaming, it is a power house. But I nees more than gaming, so I opted for Ryzen.

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Got Kingston ssd already. Bought it a year ago. I wish I had the money for Evo...
@RaMon90 7700k will always be superior in single core performance, so for gaming, it is a power house. But I nees more than gaming, so I opted for Ryzen.

Truth, ryzen is great for multi core use. I wouldn't pay extra 100$ for 7700k for 10 fps higher.

Reactions: Byokugen

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With our current gen of CPU, we have formidable tools... too bad that we don't use them fully. Even Dx12 struggle to split the work between cores. It was announced to be a game changer at release; in the end it didn't change much.

Reactions: Byokugen
D

Deleted User

212 evo is a cpu cooler

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
212 evo is a cpu cooler
I just read evo amd associated it with samsung Evo :-P sorry mate.
I had some problems on Evo cooler, so I ordered this one

20170516_190258.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

With our current gen of CPU, we have formidable tools... too bad that we don't use them fully. Even Dx12 struggle to split the work between cores. It was announced to be a game changer at release; in the end it didn't change much.
Fully agree with you. If I planned on gaming, I would still be using my i5 760. It worked great, no issues with modern games. But I need some computing power, streaming, some 3D work

D

Deleted User

I just read evo amd associated it with samsung Evo :-P sorry mate.
I had some problems on Evo cooler, so I ordered this one

View attachment 87984

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fully agree with you. If I planned on gaming, I would still be using my i5 760. It worked great, no issues with modern games. But I need some computing power, streaming, some 3D work
the one i have is a hyper T2, so i can't really vouch for the 212 evo. i only ever hear good things about it though.

Plusi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It kind of feels wrong to see the Intel logo in an AMD motherboard...
Anyway, enjoy your damn good beast. I'm rocking a Ryzen 7 1800X and it's fabulous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: