Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
oh...

fret not,my american friend!

you will likely acustom to organic food and hot sauce.

thumb400x300-6894.jpg

combine our elotes with all the fat filled american food,and we got enough fat to last till the switch gets discontinued!

hey crystal! is there a room for crop growing? it can be next to the mari,since it doesnt really release any chemicals until its burned...

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I got some shrooms growing in in the mushroom bay and just expanded the hydroponics bay. finding a way to get the liquid moving at just the right gravity was a pain in the keister but yes we have food on the moon... well plants that are food ... harumph
romp in the artificial grass in low g anyone? I got bored as no one was playing with me... sooooooo....
or off to the sling for some strapped in stuff?

As a Canadian I hope you don't lump us together with the united states. sure there is canadian bacon but we also have sausage and maple syrup...

s a u s a g e....

would you like to taste my sausage?

Reactions: DeoNaught

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I got some shrooms growing in in the mushroom bay and just expanded the hydroponics bay. finding a way to get the liquid moving at just the right gravity was a pain in the keister but yes we have food on the moon... well plants that are food ... harumph
romp in the artificial grass in low g anyone? I got bored as no one was playing with me... sooooooo....
or off to the sling for some strapped in stuff?

As a Canadian I hope you don't lump us together with the united states. sure there is canadian bacon but we also have sausage and maple syrup...

s a u s a g e....

would you like to taste my sausage?

i'll stick with my Vermont grown Maple syrup

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
this is canadian maple syrup imported to the MOON... really don't want to lick it? or is this some form of self... job... thing... I'll will enjoy watching you with that
vermont :ha:
sticky ;)
syrup...:P
:creep:...
uh huh...
or getting a good looonnnngggg taste

Reactions: DeoNaught

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
decided the 8 ball was too edgy, went back to the funky monkey...
do you want to know how much effort I put into getting a monkey into an rainbow afro wig... then finding one that fit a monkey... sigh...
(for those who know where the original image is from no disrespect intended as I once did actually put a monkey into an afro wig she only smiled after I put one on too... it really took a lot of effort... on my friends behalf I was sick and they wanted to cheer me up)... it still does...

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wot

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@eechigoo GET THE TOSTITOS, TAMALES, CHILAQUILES, CHELAS AND OTHER STUFF

as for tostitos,we'll obviously need industrial quantities of salsa,but we can make it with tomato,tomatillo and different kinds of chile crops.

for tamales we'll need meat,and us rabbits arent known for being beefy. Soy meat is a good alternative,but its soy meat :l

We're gonna need cattle.

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have the sausage and certain much needed "toys".

Does the pancit have the shrimp heads or just peeled shrimp? if it has the heads not interested. adobo or tom yun soup would be better.... wait forgot about the lower gravity... there is going to be food all over the place... sigh...

we are going to get messy and then need to get cleaned up...

uh huh... head over to showers to make some changes... giggle...

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
oh...

fret not,my american friend!

you will likely acustom to organic food and hot sauce.

thumb400x300-6894.jpg

combine our elotes with all the fat filled american food,and we got enough fat to last till the switch gets discontinued!

hey crystal! is there a room for crop growing? it can be next to the mari,since it doesnt really release any chemicals until its burned...
We are on the moon, we have plenty of room

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end