The Temp bunker

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's time for an update! Who wants to help make a new Bunker with me! Our bunker needs more reinforcements!
I dunno but this needs to be posted everywhere
No-Caffeine.jpg

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It's time for an update! Who wants to help make a new Bunker with me! Our bunker needs more reinforcements!
If we were to harness @keven3477 and I's Pokémon Powers, we should be able to make canons that both shoot out water and fire. We should also make the walls of the bunker even more stronger and more durable by adding XBOne's and PS4's to the wall for stability.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we were to harness @keven3477 and I's Pokémon Powers, we should be able to make canons that both shoot out water and fire. We should also make the walls of the bunker even more stronger and more durable by adding XBOne's and PS4's to the wall for stability.
If you want to add stability there's literally nothing more stable than an N64. You could drop a cathode ray television and they would reply "oh I'm sorry, did you want something?"

Konno Ryo

gbatemp's clueless butler?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes! But remember to prepare for the inevitable DSTwo+ n00b invasion (+n00bs?), and restock the kitchen with more coffee, Tabasco, @Cherry Pie , and lots of PIZZA.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes! But remember to prepare for the inevitable DSTwo+ n00b invasion (+n00bs?), and restock the kitchen with more coffee, Tabasco, @Cherry Pie , and lots of PIZZA.
Tag everyone with photoshopping skills! This bunker needs to be big!

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can have all of me :creep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning