Gaming The Switch is just annoying me at this point.

MeowMeowMeow

S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ
Trophies
D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also, how do you wanna spoil mario? There is basicaly no storyline.. well yes standard mario save princess from browser thing.
Maybe you will see something of the map, but damn the game is huge so no worries there.

If I told you that Ganondorf killed Zelda in BOTW that would be a huge spoiler..

Last edited by MeowMeowMeow,
Reactions: Deleted User

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, how do you wanna spoil mario? There is basicaly no storyline.. well yes standard mario save princess from browser thing.
Maybe you well see something of the map, but damn the game is huge so no worries there.
I'd say the final battle sequence (and the sequence immediately afterwards) was pretty special, and I'm glad it was a surprise for me. Though minor things like power moon locations I could live with spoilers.

Reactions: Deleted User

MeowMeowMeow

S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ
Trophies
D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd say the final battle sequence (and the sequence immediately afterwards) was pretty special, and I'm glad it was a surprise for me. Though minor things like power moon locations I could live with spoilers.
dont spoil im not there yet:3

D

Deleted User

not like that's something that happens on every platform for years since release dates were a thing in the video game industry... look no further then su/mo on 3ds, or almost any other major game

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Defending unwarranted bitching much?
Like everyone knows how to get around these types of things in the first place. Actually useful advice is appreciated (like that extension), as long as they're not being a **ck about it. Besides, if you don't like these types of complaints, then why are you here? You're not contributing to anything.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like everyone knows how to get around these types of things in the first place. Actually useful advice is appreciated (like that extension), as long as they're not being a **ck about it. Besides, if you don't like these types of complaints, then why are you here? You're not contributing to anything.

Are you, though? OP blaming the console for spoiler videos when it's YouTube's algorithm at fault is hardly contributing to anything noteworthy, either.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol booty patrol Ken your being bent over for suspected turd burglary