skullstatue

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The human flesh eating virus is a mutated version of the same bacteria that causes Strep Throat. (+16)

Being a biology student, I can't help but notice, but Viruses and Bacteria are two different things! Viruses are non-living organic chemicals, and bacterium is a living being. It's impossible for one to evolve into another.

Yes, really, it's commonly called the human flesh eating virus, but it doesn't make it correct. (+15)

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
The human flesh eating virus is a mutated version of the same bacteria that causes Strep Throat. (+16)

Being a biology student, I can't help but notice, but Viruses and Bacteria are two different things! Viruses are non-living organic chemicals, and bacterium is a living being. It's impossible for one to evolve into another.

Yes, really, it's commonly called the human flesh eating virus, but it doesn't make it correct. (+15)
WTF? Did you even read what I wrote, I am not denying the existence of the flesh eating virus, just the technicality that a bacteria will never EVER evolve into a virus, as they one is living thing, and the other is a group of organic chemicals. The next hygiene commercial that says something like "it kills thousands of viruses" will make me smash my TV, as viruses are non living things, therefore can not die, you can denature them, however.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pokemon is banned in Saudi Arabia because this pokemon
148943_2.jpg

resembles Jewish's David's Star. It's a taboo to possess such thing Islam, and possession of Pokemon game is strictly punished
(+1)

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
having my final exam of expert systems and sleeping till 3pm, playing 1hour of mario and luigi, 2hours at phone, 3hours yugioh, and now, scoring myself here. (-500)

skullstatue

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WTF? Did you even read what I wrote, I am not denying the existence of the flesh eating virus, just the technicality that a bacteria will never EVER evolve into a virus, as they one is living thing, and the other is a group of organic chemicals. The next hygiene commercial that says something like "it kills thousands of viruses" will make me smash my TV, as viruses are non living things, therefore can not die, you can denature them, however.

I believe you misunderstood me, even though it's a bacteria, it's actually referred to as a virus, incorrectly. That's what people usually call this, you learn the difference between a virus and bacteria in the seventh grade. Come on.
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended