Gaming The Star Wars Battlefront 2 Portable Restoration Mod

Coldus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Welp....

Technically (oficially) you cannot use this on a ps vita, but i recommend reading wololo.net, and this exact page: http://wololo.net/2015/10/04/tutori...stom-bubbles-without-an-exploitable-psp-game/
Note that this only works, if you are on fw 3.52 or lower... 3.55 fixed this... well... "exploit"...

I'm gonna still use this on my vita though :)

(Also here in hungary you cannot buy bf2 , so i've already made a custom bubble for it, [basically thats the only reason i did it this way] and it works just fine... Also if you want more than 1 game/psp feature, you should rather use "ark" , which is a custom psp emulator on the vita)

Last edited by Coldus,
Reactions: ARC-117

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry it will be done.Also do you by chance now the System Requirments for the BETA?

BTW anyone still playing SWBF2 OR SWBF1 ON PC online??

I am always alone on them servers
You can google the requirements. Battlefront is playable on most average (maybe a bit lower) modern computers. I mainly played the beta on my ps4 but my computer (with pretty average-low specs) ran it with a low frame rate but at 100% speed (I was playing on low with some resolution changes).

And I do play swbf2. I usually play lan with my brother but I could easily install the server client in a flash to play with you.

Reactions: ARC-117

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can google the requirements. Battlefront is playable on most average (maybe a bit lower) modern computers. I mainly played the beta on my ps4 but my computer (with pretty average-low specs) ran it with a low frame rate but at 100% speed (I was playing on low with some resolution changes).

And I do play swbf2. I usually play lan with my brother but I could easily install the server client in a flash to play with you.
As you can guess by my name I'm a huge Star Wars fan and Battlefrontian as well! Personally I wasn't a fan of EA's Battlefront so I'm sticking with SWBF2. IF you wanna play a match or two, PM me cause SWBF2 is probably my favorite game.

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As you can guess by my name I'm a huge Star Wars fan and Battlefrontian as well! Personally I wasn't a fan of EA's Battlefront so I'm sticking with SWBF2. IF you wanna play a match or two, PM me cause SWBF2 is probably my favorite game.
Probably not in anytime soon. I a lot of things to do. If I am ever available, I will make a post.

SUPRA718

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made an account just to say thanks for your work and looking forward to this mod!
But one question, I read a few pages back that the voices on heroes and side are working but will replace the music.
Does that mean no epic music while playing? :(
Again thanks for all your work.

Reactions: FuryTomic

ARC-117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any Word on the Mod, Soldiers?

Attachments

• 4354712-0605803137-20141.JPG