zdiyuzevshvnmwrz9ytd.jpg
qwhwhreno9qgb5mapcwn.jpg
hsnbms0182rgx09nm8gh.jpg
B3zopNZCIAAmlb5.jpg
B3y_rCpIAAAsW2s.jpg
B3rv_B4CMAADlu_.jpg
d110PGx.jpg
nQw9Q0h.jpg
Congrats Nintendo, you have certainly showed us what that Nintendo Seal of Quality is all about!​

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Wow, this is beyond worrying. Nintendo doesn't usually have widespread quality issues like these. Not only are amiibo different looking to the ones they revealed at E3, the quality control seems very off. I still don't get paying high sums of money for defects.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You should sooner question the stores themselves. When in transit, some figures are bound to get squashed and you don't stock those - you return them.

DebugErr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got 4 shipped, and they had flawless quality. The packaging itself looks very solid, very much plastic around it. If it wasn't badly packaged at the factory, I don't think they can break. Just look at that Wii Fit Trainer amiibo, she isn't even inside her inner case. She can't just slip out of that through shipping.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the shops where those are at should be ashamed of themselves for trying to sell them! if a product is damaged in transit for whatever reason you don't put it on the damn shelf!

Reactions: Foxi4

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Wow, this is beyond worrying. Nintendo doesn't usually have widespread quality issues like these. Not only are amiibo different looking to the ones they revealed at E3, the quality control seems very off. I still don't get paying high sums of money for defects.

They're just defects due to the employee who put them together messed it up or the transportation broke them up and so there really is no reason to pay absurd amounts for what someone else broke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)