Gaming The PSN updates on Tuesdays, right?

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the PSN updates on Tuesdays, what happened to yesterday's update? I finally have Playstation Plus (thanks to my wife and Christmas) and I wanted to see what might have been new and available to me. But no update? I'm really confused. Did they go back to Thursdays without telling me? Or is there some holiday reason and they're skipping this week?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it updates on Wednesdays.

so basically today - keep an eye out on their blog http://blog.us.playstation.com/category/pl...tation-network/

it seems they didn't update this week, last update was on the 21st - it was quite a hefty update, maybe because the PSN dudes down at sony are probably off for some time due to holiday season or something ?

... either way bookmark that link, can come in handy
biggrin.gif
- basically the offers SHOULD be still up from last store update, in theory that is

lostmongoose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:

so basically today - keep an eye out on their blog http://blog.us.playstation.com/category/pl...tation-network/

it seems they didn't update this week, last update was on the 21st - it was quite a hefty update, maybe because the PSN dudes down at sony are probably off for some time due to holiday season or something ?

biggrin.gif
- basically the offers SHOULD be still up from last store update, in theory that is

It updates on Wednesday for Europe/Mideast. He's posting from the US, hence the American flag under his avatar, and we get updates on Tuesday. To answer the question though, the last PSN update of the year was the one right before Xmas. Should update next week again as per usual.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lostmongoose said:
Maz7006 said:

biggrin.gif

It updates on Wednesday for Europe/Mideast. He's posting from the US, hence the American flag under his avatar, and we get updates on Tuesday. To answer the question though, the last PSN update of the year was the one right before Xmas. Should update next week again as per usual.

Man, that sucks. You think they would set up content to automatically pop over their vacations. Lol. Oh well. Thanks for the info. I'm a little less paranoid about it now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended