Homebrew The pokemon demo ID ?

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,
I want to extract my save from the pokemon sun demo (europe) with CTR but I don't know the ID. Someone can tell me ?
Thanks.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Save can't be edited and you need to compile your own version of PKHEX to just view your save. Also upon entering the save your party will be reset to just the Greninja at lvl 37. If you are interested in modifying the save, use gateway/ntr cheats.

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks everybody. You all are wright. Aqib Ali, I wanted to try that so thanks. I also wanted to try to backup my save, start a new game with the demo and restore my save but when i do that, the game say something like "the save is not the same as before" and doesn't work. To restore the save, I need to delete the new one with CTR before restauring the old save.
It's nothing but I wanted to try to see if we can trick the days events :)

Last edited by Cortexfou,

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks everybody. You all are wright. Aqib Ali, I wanted to try that so thanks. I also wanted to try to backup my save, start a new game with the demo and restore my save but when i do that, the game say something like "the save is not the same as before" and doesn't work. To restore the save, I need to delete the new one with CTR before restauring the old save.
It's nothing but I wanted to try to see if we can trick the days events :)
You can trick the day events.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...gkCJIHNAmq3HQS8YpORfpw&bvm=bv.136593572,d.bGs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.