The Pocket Camp Errors

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by YTElias, Oct 25, 2017.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. YTElias
    OP

YTElias Ashley

Aug 23, 2017
    Germany
    Germany
    Issue #1 – A communication error has occured. Please try again later. [Support Code: 802-5808] (added on October 25th 2017)
    • Devices impacted: Android-only
    • Cause: this issue seems to pop up if your phone is rooted, or using a non-stock ROM (regardless of root status)
    • Fix or workaround: no fix is available, as this is standard protection feature for Nintendo games on smart devices. As a workaround, you can use tools to bypass the security check (such as Magisk)
    • It shows also up when you picked up the fruits and go to your campsite
    Issue #2 – Linking Error. You cannot link your Nintendo Account to this game due to your account’s regional settings (added on October 25th 2017)
    • Devices impacted: all
    • Cause: wrong region for the Nintendo Account. Right now, the game is only available in Australia, so only Nintendo Accounts sets to Australia can be linked at the moment.
    • Fix or workaround: no real fix, other than setting your Nintendo Account to Australia, or… just wait for the worldwide release!
    Issue #3 - Mailbox Error(added on October 26th 2017)

• Devices impacted: Unknown(found by myself by Android)(maybe on rooted devices
      • Cause:After Completing the Tutorial gifts will be sended to your mailbox.Picking them up gives error 802-5908
      • Fix or workaround:Reinstall the app

More Errors will be added

Last edited by YTElias, Oct 26, 2017
    NutymcNuty likes this.
  2. Xerkies

Xerkies Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2016
    United States
    I used supersu to hide my root and it still hasn't worked*

3. YTElias
    OP