Hacking The Pirate Wii Channel

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
gisel213 said:
NahuelDS said:
Myke said:
the hypocrisy in this thread is palpable.
agree
we all have that little pirate inside us

team twiizers wont like this..... it only makes stupid ninty think they are pirates think about that 4 a while...

Custom banners have nothing to do with Team Twiizers. Think about that for a while.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DEFIANT said:
So....Where can I get this??

*ducks thrown wii discs*

I'm fairly sure its not released. But it's not hard to replicate. Just dump a WAD of HBC, extract the banner, use CustomizeMii to put said banner in a WAD and replace whatever images you want (or sounds too I guess) and add this DOL, that will load the title ID JODI: http://www.mediafire.com/?mrnmnzaioyo (You'll still need to have HBC installed with title ID JODI for this to work, but so does the guy in the video, he just doesn't show it)

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Lol. I think it's quite funny with the music and all.
tongue.gif

And remember it's only a joke
biggrin.gif

zantzue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SifJar said:
zantzue said:
New version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKY5YjkiWfI
Don't take this video seriously. I know HBC was not made for piracy.

Using my DOL? I just noticed that it no longer has the text talking about it loading HBC.
No, it's not your boot.dol. I tested it a couple of days ago and it doesn't work properly. It shows a black screen. If you press home button, it shows HBC so it seems it somehow loads it. I used someone else's boot.dol. Thanks, anyway.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zantzue said:
SifJar said:
zantzue said:

Using my DOL? I just noticed that it no longer has the text talking about it loading HBC.
No, it's not your boot.dol. I tested it a couple of days ago and it doesn't work properly. It shows a black screen. If you press home button, it shows HBC so it seems it somehow loads it. I used someone else's boot.dol. Thanks, anyway.

Hmm, thats strange. Did you download the one I posted in this thread or the one in the other thread, about the Homer Channel? Because I edited a bit of code between them and I think the one I posted here should work, while the one I posted in the other thread quite possibly doesn't.

Mid123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OncleJulien said:
Juanmatron said:
If you only know say comments against people of other countries, then shut up.
that probably sounded better in your native tongue as well. you, my friend, are a gift that keeps on gifticating.

and outside of the context of our inability to communicate, two people separated by an uncommon tongue, as it were, i think we actually agree on this app being a waste of effort and time.
Holy lol @ gifticating

zantzue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SifJar said:
zantzue said:
SifJar said:
zantzue said:

Hmm, thats strange. Did you download the one I posted in this thread or the one in the other thread, about the Homer Channel? Because I edited a bit of code between them and I think the one I posted here should work, while the one I posted in the other thread quite possibly doesn't.
Not sure but I think .dol I used is the one you posted in the other thread. I've just downloaded the new one (the one in this thread) and loaded it from the HBC to test it (yes, I loaded the HBC Loader from the HBC LOL). Same result: Black screen. It shows HBC if I press home button. Has anyone else tried it?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Juanmatron said:
OncleJulien said:
Juanmatron said:
He only edit the banner of Homebrew Channel to add something idiot.
that probably sounded better in your native tongue.

If you only know say comments against people of other countries, then shut up.

I hate a person who modificate something for say a real lie.
Honestly, I doubt that that was intended as a xenophobic insult. Fact is that it (along with the "modificate" sentence) is somewhat garbled English and does not make any real sense from a grammatical point of view. Personally, I prefer having it blamed on a limited grasp of a language than on reduced mental ability.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass