Hacking The New "Nintendo Channel"

BioHazardN00B

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well according to Gamestop http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/superma...tml?sid=6190538 a new Nintendo channel has been released. Now thing is
I can never ever connect to the internet again... #1 Because At the moment i do not trust Waninkos Uninstaller for COMPLETLY uninstalling my games #2 I'm fat and lazy, and #3 I have installed VC Games and if i connect to the internet well nintendo will F me up or at least have knowledge of what i did. Well People of GBAtemp...Can it be dumped? Although im not really sure why it would need to be dumped...Anyways tell me what you guys think of this channel. Personally i think its pretty interesting. Now all i have to do is sit my ass down and wait for Waninko....

To Mod: MY BAD LOL!! I think i put this topic in the wrong place... Please fix it!

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried this channel out yesterday, and it's a complete joke. It's just a waste of over 200 blocks (100+ for the channel, 100+ for the save data). Videos play like crap, even on my high speed connection. If you can't play a 30 second video completely, buffer more you fools.

Also, the NDS demo selection sucks. And meh, the video selection sucks too. If I wanted to watch commercials, I would turn on the TV. Oh wait...

BioHazardN00B

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sir VG said:
I tried this channel out yesterday, and it's a complete joke. It's just a waste of over 200 blocks (100+ for the channel, 100+ for the save data). Videos play like crap, even on my high speed connection. If you can't play a 30 second video completely, buffer more you fools.

Also, the NDS demo selection sucks. And meh, the video selection sucks too. If I wanted to watch commercials, I would turn on the TV. Oh wait...
Thanks for that information Sir VG, I will note it.

ImpulsE69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, this is shit. It's a freaking infomercial. Totally lame. Although I'm sure at some point they will start posting sneak peaks which will drive some crazy to get...but other than that...-10 points for POINTLESS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: