Hardware The N3DS right stick nub kinda sucks...

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has no grip, and I have to use my thumbnail to get accurate control from it. I've daydreamed about modding it somehow, maybe finding some kind of small tube that fits right on top of it with a control stick on the end. Has anyone attempted a mod like this, or is there a product like this?

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Deleted-236924

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inside repair : https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Nintendo+3DS+Circle+Pad+Replacement/6064
Outside repair : http://www.amazon.com/Circle-Pad-Cover-Nintendo-Accessory-Inport/dp/B00C1XYUY6
Heard rubber cement (lightly) is good fix for sticking if the cover has died.
Then lastly Nintendo.
No dude... No...

No...

That's the wrong one. I'm talking about the right one.

th

Last edited by Drak0rex,
Reactions: Deleted-236924

Voltshock R

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh opps. Sorry. Um, well, since it has the texture of an eraser, maybe a small head pin? Or something like the metal which holds the back a office envelope? Either case you can add some sort of texture on top those. Or alter a nub from link previous to have a backing like those and attach?

spoonm

Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
Looking up "new 3DS c stick mod" got me this:

HJbyNKhiyUWBMb6YWmWpQVNSd_eciVMDSNSGVrxOHwlyX3otFii2nnph4cHFl0p9W7P3T3SC74O2nlbfMuMp=w426-h240-n

Looks cool to me. Not exactly what I'd do, since I'd rather have an analog stick like the normal one or the circle pad pro, but cool nonetheless. Looks like it won't be so slippery.

EDIT:

There's also these:

Last edited by spoonm,
Reactions: AutumnWolf

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking up "new 3DS c stick mod" got me this:

HJbyNKhiyUWBMb6YWmWpQVNSd_eciVMDSNSGVrxOHwlyX3otFii2nnph4cHFl0p9W7P3T3SC74O2nlbfMuMp=w426-h240-n

Looks cool to me. Not exactly what I'd do, since I'd rather have an analog stick like the normal one or the circle pad pro, but cool nonetheless. Looks like it won't be so slippery.

EDIT:

There's also these:

Yeah, I seen those. While I am leaning toward the plasti dip, I would prefer a more removable stick like apparatus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: