OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For some strange reason the gamecube version of zelda is sought after more so than the wii version(go figure), especially since the controls are different. Actually to some that makes all the difference to everyone that's use to older controls of playing a rpg, and since it's the gamecubes last game it makes it more valuable i suppose.

Venoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, yeah. I think things would be different if everyone who wanted a wii could get one, but for anyone not willing to camp out for hours the only way they're playing Zelda:TP for a while would be to track down the gamecube version.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some reviewers have said the Gamecube version is slighter superior due to the controls.
The Gamecube version is very hard to get a hold of because it was a limited release.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where do you get your information about a limited release? Sure they were snapped up for Christmas time really quickly but all the stores in my area had/have them. I can't see Nintendo putting any limit on how many copies they will produce for GC - especially at a price of $49.99. With the Wii already out there selling like it is along with the Wii version of TLOZ-TP I would think they will produce both versions as fast as they can.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
yea, but i'ts better that they take their time producing it, so we dont end up filling another landfill with them like E.T.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I got both Wii and GC version... I'm giving the GC version to my big brother tho, a late christmas present.. I didn't have enough money to buy it to him for Christmas
frown.gif
I spent all my money on my own wii
tongue.gif

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
i've seen the GC version sold for 149.95AU because of its rareness, then i went into EB games and found them for 99.95AU! Ebay games are the official reseller in australia, if you live here dont get ripped off and go there. In all honesty though, cant see how a cordless handheld controller would win out vs the wiimote!

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The GC version is very highly sought after here in the UK too. Where I work we got 5 copies of the GC version in so I snapped up 2 of them with discount for £23 GBP each!!! They have never been opened so im gonna hang on to them as they are the last PAL release and will prob go the same way that Panzer Dragoon Saga went on the Saturn... Heres hoping anyways
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4