Gaming The Legend of Zelda Majora's mask challenges

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Complete the bomber's diary? It might be the main challenge, specially Kafei and Anju's story... but for me, the whole game is a challenge haha.

but that's easy

3-Heart runs are pretty typical. You could try Speedrunning it, although some of the glitches used in the N64 run may be patched.

you mean like the 3 day challenge?

D

Deleted User

Try and 100% the game. Collect all of the stray fairies and complete all of the sidequests :)

3-Heart runs are pretty typical. You could try Speedrunning it, although some of the glitches used in the N64 run may be patched.
Grezzo is helping "remake" this just like OOT, and they kept all of the same glitches there to "stay true to the original" So if I had to guess they will do the same thing here

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also suggest 3-heart... there really isn't much to it, but it certainly adds an interesting challenge to the games :yay:

I've actually never finished MM because I had absolutely hated how it worked, so I just quit playing and watched my brother beat it(Twitch in the 90s). It was too much for my little kid mind :wacko: and never played it as I got older because everyone said it sucked, but now that this remake is coming out I am gonna get it done.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Try and 100% the game. Collect all of the stray fairies and complete all of the sidequests :)

Grezzo is helping "remake" this just like OOT, and they kept all of the same glitches there to "stay true to the original" So if I had to guess they will do the same thing here
Not so, a bunch of bugs were fixed in OoT3D.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hmm I swear I remember reading that a lot of the glitches that are used in Speedruns are still there.

I apologize for the wrong information, I will edit my post now :)
your info isn't wrong i remember reading that too
I think we are both right. They fixed a bunch, but there are still a lot of others left. Some simply aren't possible for one reason or another, not because they fixed it on purpose.

And he is right, they did say something like that. They had to fix any potentially harmful bugs though. As well as OoT3D probably being based on one of the later OoT revisions, where some of the useful bugs were fixed already.

It does make it a bit harder for speedrunners, but I guess I exaggerated and I should have been clearer about what I meant.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm really looking forward to MM because I played the hell out of Ocarnia back in the days of the N64 so I know it off by hand but never played MM so its all new to me on this time around! Looking forward to it :)

Edit:- I was kinder hoping it would of been in the wild by now :)

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always complete the Zelda games 100% so I don't consider that a challenge, I consider that basically playing the game.

I would like a non-player set challenge, though...Like Master Quest. I wish they did a Master Quest for Majora's Mask.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What the heck is that emote SylverReZ using?