Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

targren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deleted EU version and DLC and update data. I've now installed the USA version with the internet off and the game starts and gets to the start screen, but then it says that a system update is required and will now return to the Wii u menu.

Weird since I'm on 5.5.2 so I don't know.

Weird indeed. Did you delete the save data? Maybe it's shared?

targren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. Just installed the v97 update USA version and it starts now.

So yeah changing region seems to work as long as you get the update file too.

Oh, yeah, IIRC, you have to have the v97 update if you have the DLC.

Did it load your save file or do you still have to start from scratch?

jwitz

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah. Just installed the v97 update USA version and it starts now.

So yeah changing region seems to work as long as you get the update file too, and keep the internet off.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, yeah, IIRC, you have to have the v97 update if you have the DLC.

Did it load your save file or do you still have to start from scratch?

I started from scratch, but apparently an EU save can simply be renamed on the SD and it should work with the USA version. I need to re read the thread I saw about it.

I started from scratch, but apparently an EU save can simply be renamed on the SD and it should work with the USA version. I need to re read the thread I saw about it.

targren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Now that I'm drinking some coffee, I think It would probably reintroduce the same version problem, though.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It means it's not worth it to me to do it now. I have enough in my PC backlog to hold me off until whenever it happens. If I had to start over from scratch now, I'd end up not playing it until DLC2 comes out anyway.

I still need to test if the VF durability codes still work, though. Those are the only ones I ever used, anyway.

No Disrespect but to Me you just Sound LAZY. If you where to Delete the save and Start over without updating past v97 until after the Holidays when Dlc 2 comes out it would take no Time at all to get you back to 84 Shrines and 100 Seed using either JGecko U or PandaOnSmacks Trainer. Finish the Game @ 120 Shrines and 900 Seeds then complain about Starting over.

targren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Disrespect but to Me you just Sound LAZY. If you where to Delete the save and Start over without updating past v97 until after the Holidays when Dlc 2 comes out it would take no Time at all to get you back to 84 Shrines and 100 Seed using either JGecko U or PandaOnSmacks Trainer. Finish the Game @ 120 Shrines and 900 Seeds then complain about Starting over.

Why would I start over after I 100% the game? That doesn't even make any sense.

Nor did I "complain" about anything. I decided that waiting it out or trying to update the codes myself are both preferable to redoing everything from scratch. Frankly, I don't see any reason you should be taking so much interest (much less the apparent personal offense) to that.

Unrelated Update: After a bit of testing, it looks like the current version of Panda's trainer isn't in too bad of a shape for 1.3.1.

* The first 8 tabs ("Weapons" through "Key Items") seem to be working. I've messed with gear replacing, but haven't tested screwing around with gear modifiers yet. The item list address doesn't seem to have changed, though.

* Teleportation ("Coordinates" tab) seems to work at least within the confines of the Plateau. Haven't Gone through the shrines yet so testing beyond that will have to wait. (Don't want to freeze the game with sequence breaking, I just want to freeze it with bad codes.)

* Items list in Debug tab seems complete.

Broken: Damage Mult - Crashes system (sometimes) when reading data. Diked it out.

Working: Health appears to work, but gets weird if the entered value > max value ("healing" sound but no graphic change).
Working: (Gamepad) Moonjump tested and working
Working: Rupees - no shops around to test the flaky behavior seen in 1.3.0
Working: Mon
Working: (Gamepad) Speed ZL tested and working
Working: Weapon/Bow/Shield slot counts
Working: (Gamepad) Moon Jump

Not Working: "Inf Stamina" doesn't populate any value, so didn't mess with changing it.
Not Working: Weather
Not Working: Current Hour
Not working: Stealthy - Even red bokos saw me a mile away
Not working: Champion Ability Recharges
Not working: Bomb time
Not working: Stasis cooldown
Not Working: Master Sword Charge
Not Working: Master Sword Glow

Untested: Horse Whips (I think this was broken before)
Untested: Wolf Health
Untested: Inf Amiibo

Good news, Everybody! </futurama>

Updated: Weapon durability - Fixed by replacing code with @skoolzout1's "Version free" version
Updated: Bow Durability - Fixed by replacing code with skoolzout1's "Version free" version
Updated: Shield Durability - Fixed by replacing code with skoolzout1's "Version free" version

Last edited by targren,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nor did I "complain" about anything. I decided that waiting it out or trying to update the codes myself are both preferable to redoing everything from scratch. Frankly, I don't see any reason you should be taking so much interest (much less the apparent personal offense) to that.

Unrelated Update: After a bit of testing, it looks like the current version of Panda's trainer isn't in too bad of a shape for 1.3.1.

* The first 8 tabs ("Weapons" through "Key Items") seem to be working. I've messed with gear replacing, but haven't tested screwing around with gear modifiers yet. The item list address doesn't seem to have changed, though.

* Teleportation ("Coordinates" tab) seems to work at least within the confines of the Plateau. Haven't Gone through the shrines yet so testing beyond that will have to wait. (Don't want to freeze the game with sequence breaking, I just want to freeze it with bad codes.)

Broken: Damage Mult - Crashes system (sometimes) when reading data. Diked it out.

Working: Health appears to work, but gets weird if the entered value > max value ("healing" sound but no graphic change).

Not Working: "Inf Stamina" doesn't populate any value, so didn't mess with changing it.

Updated: Weapon durability - Fixed by replacing code with @skoolzout1's "Version free" version
Updated: Bow Durability - Fixed by replacing code with skoolzout1's "Version free" version
Updated: Shield Durability - Fixed by replacing code with skoolzout1's "Version free" version

You yourself stated you only have 84 Shrines and 100 Seeds that's NOT 100%. Now I Know for Sure Your Just one of those Lazy*** People and you been complaining since your first post telling me my Suggestion to Help Did not work after coming to the Conclusion that the Save data was the Issue for the reason why it keeps asking you to update v112. So Good Luck on Trying your best to Fix the Codes to work and Play if you Can but Highly doubt it because your nowhere near PandaOnSmacks, GamePil, or Skoolzout1 Knowable to fix it yourself.

targren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You yourself stated you only have 84 Shrines and 100 Seeds that's NOT 100%. Now I Know for Sure Your Just one of those Lazy*** People and you been complaining since your first post telling me my Suggestion to Help Did not work after coming to the Conclusion that the Save data was the Issue for the reason why it keeps asking you to update v112. So Good Luck on Trying your best to Fix the Codes to work and Play if you Can but Highly doubt it because your nowhere near PandaOnSmacks, GamePil, or Skoolzout1 Knowable to fix it yourself.

YOU'RE the one who said "Finish the Game @ 120 Shrines and 900 Seeds then complain about Starting over." That's what I was referring to by "100%". As for the save thing... I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, and don't take it the wrong way, but your stuff is kind of hard to read between rambling run-ons and random capitalization, missing a single word in the salad is gonna happen.

But you do you, chief. I may be new here, but I can already tell that you are one angry little dudebro. I'm here to hack and chill in my downtime, don't need that, so peace out.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YOU'RE the one who said "Finish the Game @ 120 Shrines and 900 Seeds then complain about Starting over." That's what I was referring to by "100%". As for the save thing... I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, and don't take it the wrong way, but your stuff is kind of hard to read between rambling run-ons and random capitalization, missing a single word in the salad is gonna happen.

But you do you, chief. I may be new here, but I can already tell that you are one angry little dudebro. I'm here to hack and chill in my downtime, don't need that, so peace out.

Nobody is angry your just ignorant and I'm no little bro. I offered you advise and you Objected to it telling me i was wrong then finding out I was right if you would have completely done what i said. Yeah i said finish the game @ 100% then complain witch you have not done since you only have got 84 shrines. Starting over @ 84 shouldn't be a problem for most since the trainer and Codes work on the v97 update but you are a different matter. Random capitalization on words I want to stand out @ others is just how i type. Next time if you don't what help or Suggestion don't ask the forum PM the Dev of the Tools instead.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so here's a Dumb question. I'm trying to upgrade my 32gb SD/Micro Sd card to a Sandisk Ultra 64gb Sd Card but when i insert it into the wii u try to boot up CFW but get an Error. I copied over all files from the 32 and ever formatted it the same way so why the Error.

Any Suggestion on what I did wrong and How to fix it ?

I still have the Working 32gb with files as back up.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so here's a Dumb question. I'm trying to upgrade my 32gb SD/Micro Sd card to a Sandisk Ultra 64gb Sd Card but when i insert it into the wii u try to boot up CFW but get an Error. I copied over all files from the 32 and ever formatted it the same way so why the Error.

Any Suggestion on what I did wrong and How to fix it ?

I still have the Working 32gb with files as back up.
What error are you getting? We need more info.

Also, did you format the SD Card to FAT32?

I am using a 64GB SD Card on my WiiU also, and it's working perfectly fine. Make sure the Write Lock Switch is not enabled on the side of the SD Card.

EDIT: There are tutorials on the forum that show you the settings to format a 64GB SD Card, and you should use GUIFormat to format a 64GB SD Card.

Good Luck!

Last edited by TheTechGenius,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What error are you getting? We need more info.

Also, did you format the SD Card to FAT32?

I am using a 64GB SD Card on my WiiU also, and it's working perfectly fine. Make sure the Write Lock Switch is not enabled on the side of the SD Card.

EDIT: There are tutorials on the forum that show you the settings to format a 64GB SD Card, and you should use GUIFormat to format a 64GB SD Card.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the Reminder. I forgot Windows Default Format will not format Fat32 over 32gb. Keeps coming up efax or something when trying the 64gb but I Used GUIFormat like you suggested and it Worked Perfectly no more Errors.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the Reminder. I forgot Windows Default Format will not format Fat32 over 32gb. Keeps coming up efax or something when trying the 64gb but I Used GUIFormat like you suggested and it Worked Perfectly no more Errors.
That's great!

Yeah, you have to use GUIFormat in Windows when your trying to format a 64GB SD Card.

I'm glad you got it working.

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Wait... So are these codes not working through the trainer? or not working in jgecko either?

I was hoping to get rid of the version free codes lol. They never seem to work on PAL.

targren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait... So are these codes not working through the trainer? or not working in jgecko either?

I was hoping to get rid of the version free codes lol. They never seem to work on PAL.

No, they worked just fine on my US/NTSC game. Now I know why they're gone from the list though. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nutella gotta buy store brand times are rough