Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a Dumb noob question even tho I not a noob to the game. How in the He** do I activate Divine Beast Powers. I've pressed every Button on the Gamepad 100x and I still can't get the Beast powers to activate. only power that will auto activate is the Healing power when I'm just about to die. I've seen videos on youtube of people using them without even begin in a battle.

Can Anyone answer my question.

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quick question, I didn't see if this was answered or not through my searching - Is PandaOnSmack's Trainer 3.8.9 compatible with the newest game update 1.1.2? The only note I saw regarding this was "Updated Time/Weather codes for 1.1.2". Does this mean only the weather codes are compatible or all of them?

Last edited by vgplayer54,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, I didn't see if this was answered or not through my searching - Is PandaOnSmack's Trainer 3.8.9 compatible with the newest game update 1.1.2? The only note I saw regarding this was "Updated Time/Weather codes for 1.1.2". Does this mean only the weather codes are compatible or all of them?

Sorry meant to say the Whole Trainer Works Perfectly and by weather it means you can change it with the Trainer when ever you wish. Probably the Best trainer of the 2.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,
Reactions: vgplayer54

CReeves1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait until you have loaded your save before you connect?

I am having the same problem and have tried everything I can think of to get it to connect. I wait until the save is loaded completely and even walk a few steps to be sure. I though maybe it was the connection but I tried using with GeckoU and it worked just fine. I am running Mocha CFW, could that be where I am having the problem?

Your trainer looks amazing and I have seen a ton of videos with people using it, so I am ready to get my hands on it.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@PandaOnSmack

Can your trainer Invoke/ Trigger a Blood Moon in anyway besides lighting camp fires and waiting 4ever one to come. If it can how can it be triggered . Just asking because I'm stuck on a Shrine and the Condition to unlock it is to get naked and wait for a Blood Moon to appear but every-time on does I'm Completely on the other side of the map and when I teleport over to the hidden shrine the blood moon is over with. I've had to leave my Fire Dragon fight 6x now when a blood moon happens and it's Pissing me off. I don't need the Horn, Scales, Claws, or Fangs for Upgrading since I used the codes I just want the Materials in my inventory so I'm not missing any.

Alanoide97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can Anyone answer my question.
each power has its own
Daruks is an orange ball when you raise you shield/lock on an enemy
Urbosas keep attack pressed until a blue aura appears
Same for revalis, but with jump instead

Make sure that each power orb in the special area of the inventory has a small fire like thing oozing from it, if not, then they are deactivated, just press A on them and it will ask something on/off

Last edited by Alanoide97,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
each power has its own
Daruks is an orange ball when you raise you shield/lock on an enemy
Urbosas keep attack pressed until a blue aura appears
Same for revalis, but with jump instead

Make sure that each power orb in the special area of the inventory has a small fire like thing oozing from it, if not, then they are deactivated, just press A on them and it will ask something on/off

Thanks for replying

1. I figured this question would not be answered so I gave up on it.
2. You told me what they do but did not answer my question on how to use them. What button do I push.

3. Don't bother replying back I already figuered it out.

Darkus is shield lock on
Urbosas is press x to charge lighting then release
Revalis is Hold the Jump button.
the healing power is Automatic if fully charged.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@PandaOnSmack

Can your trainer Invoke/ Trigger a Blood Moon in anyway besides lighting camp fires and waiting 4ever one to come. If it can how can it be triggered . Just asking because I'm stuck on a Shrine and the Condition to unlock it is to get naked and wait for a Blood Moon to appear but every-time on does I'm Completely on the other side of the map and when I teleport over to the hidden shrine the blood moon is over with. I've had to leave my Fire Dragon fight 6x now when a blood moon happens and it's Pissing me off. I don't need the Horn, Scales, Claws, or Fangs for Upgrading since I used the codes I just want the Materials in my inventory so I'm not missing any.

Still looking for answer to this Question i asked earlier.

moedope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having issues connecting it was working fine and no it wont connect, i even tried another pc and reinstalled all from scratch and no go
Error data will appear here
Connection closed. at BotwTrainer.TcpConn.Read(Byte[] buffer, UInt32 nobytes, UInt32& bytesRead)
at BotwTrainer.Gecko.ReadDataBufferSize()
at BotwTrainer.Gecko..ctor(TcpConn tcpConn, MainWindow mainWindow)
at BotwTrainer.MainWindow.ConnectClick(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

wiremajik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, not bad software to be honest. I ended up using https://github.com/joffnerd/botw-trainer/releases. I loaded TCPGecko in both modes and the moment i try to connect to my wii through the IP address the following happens in the photograph linked. I am using botw trainer instead of breath.exe because breath.exe isn't working and is apparently corrupted according to windows. I know that botw may seem irrelevant in this thread, but others are talking about it so i though it was appropriate. If you can help me and have, thanks.

had the same problem, need to upgrade to version 1.1.2

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know away to trigger a Blood moon without siting by the fire and waiting for 10 day cycles to pass or without killing a ton of monsters. I follow a Youtube video on how to trigger a blood moon by killing Silver lynel. I found and Killed 6 the video only shows you need to kill 1 for blood moon but I still can't get it to happen. really would be grateful for some help ASAP please.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know away to trigger a Blood moon without siting by the fire and waiting for 10 day cycles to pass or without killing a ton of monsters. I follow a Youtube video on how to trigger a blood moon by killing Silver lynel. I found and Killed 6 the video only shows you need to kill 1 for blood moon but I still can't get it to happen. really would be grateful for some help ASAP please.

Blood Moon Finally happened so I don't need this question answered anymore but that for the Non-Help well I don't blame anyone since BOTW is Old News and not Fresh so not as many people are playing it because there is no New Game + or even After the End Story to play. Not really looking forward to playing DLC Packs since there not going to be a new Story mods but only new Shrines so it going to be boring just doing new Shrine when you don't even get anything Special for Completing them after you beat the game.

Sucks the Wii U will not see a Breath of the Wild 2 or whatever they choose to called it when the time come. Nintendo already stated that BOTW was a farewell gift for the U and the sequel would be on Switch only if it happens but this Information is already Known if you do some searching.

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blood Moon Finally happened so I don't need this question answered anymore but that for the Non-Help well I don't blame anyone since BOTW is Old News and not Fresh so not as many people are playing it because there is no New Game + or even After the End Story to play. Not really looking forward to playing DLC Packs since there not going to be a new Story mods but only new Shrines so it going to be boring just doing new Shrine when you don't even get anything Special for Completing them after you beat the game.

Sucks the Wii U will not see a Breath of the Wild 2 or whatever they choose to called it when the time come. Nintendo already stated that BOTW was a farewell gift for the U and the sequel would be on Switch only if it happens but this Information is already Known if you do some searching.
you can reload a save after beating the final boss, and there's a star. reloading the save will put you outside ganons chambers to do whatever needs to be done. or like me, just screw around.
aloso, the winter dlc says there will be a new dungeon. whether or not it is a shrine or an actual dungeon like hyrule castle remains to be seen.

dlc 2 WILL add a new story, a new dungeon, etc.
the dlc pack 1 will add the cave of trials. so thats two dungeons. im assuming the cave of trials will be an endurance dungeon like the cave of ordeals.

Last edited by smashbro596,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can reload a save after beating the final boss, and there's a star. reloading the save will put you outside ganons chambers to do whatever needs to be done. or like me, just screw around.
aloso, the winter dlc says there will be a new dungeon. whether or not it is a shrine or an actual dungeon like hyrule castle remains to be seen.

dlc 2 WILL add a new story, a new dungeon, etc.
the dlc pack 1 will add the cave of trials. so thats two dungeons. im assuming the cave of trials will be an endurance dungeon like the cave of ordeals.

I already stated I did not Need the Blood Moon Question answered anymore.
I would like to know where you found that DLC Pack 2 WILL ADD NEW STORY because on the Nintendo Breath of the Wild page it list what is included in BOTH dlc packs and there is No mention of New Story to Be ADDED that's Just Rumored Talk FAN BASED.

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already stated I did not Need the Blood Moon Question answered anymore.
I would like to know where you found that DLC Pack 2 WILL ADD NEW STORY because on the Nintendo Breath of the Wild page it list what is included in BOTH dlc packs and there is No mention of New Story to Be ADDED that's Just Rumored Talk FAN BASED.
i think it was stated in the direct.

wait. it was stated also in the gamestop store page too
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-sw...the-wild-expansion-pass/142533#productDetails

"
  • Extend your unforgettable adventures with this Expansion Pass
  • On day 1, add in three treasure chests, one containing an in-game Nintendo Switch shirt
  • Launching this summer, DLC Pack 1 contains a challenging Cave of Trials, a hard mode, and a feature for the in-game map
  • Launching holiday 2017, DLC Pack 2 contains a new dungeon, an original story, and more challenges"

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think it was stated in the direct.

wait. it was stated also in the gamestop store page too
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-sw...the-wild-expansion-pass/142533#productDetails

"
  • Extend your unforgettable adventures with this Expansion Pass
  • On day 1, add in three treasure chests, one containing an in-game Nintendo Switch shirt
  • Launching this summer, DLC Pack 1 contains a challenging Cave of Trials, a hard mode, and a feature for the in-game map
  • Launching holiday 2017, DLC Pack 2 contains a new dungeon, an original story, and more challenges"

I not going to drag this on but not Trust Gamestop. When Nintendo Announces What will be in both DLC Packs Officially then I will Believe it.
Gamestops Information is always Incorrect.

cheungpakwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cemu 1.74d : Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Howto get Unlimited Rupee and Items

step 1 :
teleport to "kaya wan shrine" then go to "WETLAND STABLE"
( the position on the map is around central hyrule )

step 2: ( see in my video at minute 02 :39 )
run botw_editor.exe then set item_enemy31 (giant ancient core) to 999

step 3 :
sell it (giant ancient core), you will get 200 rupees for 1 giant ancient core, so if you sell all 999 x 200 = 199.800 rupees

*** Repeat step 2 and 3 for unlimited rupees and items ***

Note :
for detail howto do that see my video...

MinishCaper55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know a long time ago. I bought a refurbished PSP from Gamestop. It came with a broken UMD Drive, a dead pixel on the screen, and the Wifi didn't work. Luckly i was able to jailbreak it and replaced the screen. Im not a big online player. So the Wifi was no big loss. But ive never bought anything from Gamestop again.

Last edited by MinishCaper55,

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I not going to drag this on but not Trust Gamestop. When Nintendo Announces What will be in both DLC Packs Officially then I will Believe it.
Gamestops Information is always Incorrect.

then here. straight from the source.

summer:
new hard mode
heros trial

winter:
new story content
new dungeon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended