OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Freeze health and refill hearts doesnt work for me EU/1.1 ver
Update:
-now includes Always Run Feature, thanks to FlareGames
-Addresses for Health are stored randomly in Version 1.1 so i added multiple Addresses. As i tested it Health worked 5/7 Times, so if it doesnt work just exit to the home menu, restart the Game and Try again (you dont need to restart TCPGecko)

Download: https://filetrip.net/dl?KUf6q2e0hX

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Update:
-now includes Always Run Feature, thanks to FlareGames
-Addresses for Health are stored randomly in Version 1.1 so i added multiple Addresses. As i tested it Health worked 5/7 Times, so if it doesnt work just exit to the home menu, restart the Game and Try again (you dont need to restart TCPGecko)

Download: https://filetrip.net/dl?KUf6q2e0hX
thank you so much :D works perfectly now to just wait on more slots for hoarders like me ^~^ good thing there is no weight capacity

edit: also thank you for the always running its really awkward how they binded run to x and not l3

Last edited by Tsubakiandou,

MasterPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I discovered something interesting .... I got this error
unbenannt-1.jpg

only AFTER I got the fourth Spirit Orb
It still worked fine within the trial

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@GamePil When will you add the other slots like @Shinzuya did (item editing/spawning soon too)?^^ :D
my plan was to do it till 50 but since he added the first 10, then other features and then the rest, the buttons 1-10 where in order but the other ones are in another point of the source it didnt really work as planned. I will probably add the other one soon but since i deleted the rest iam gonna have to do everything again. Also if you just wanna edit the amount of items you should use @PandaOnSmack Item Editor, also you could do it in the memory viewer

Reactions: Tsubakiandou

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
my plan was to do it till 50 but since he added the first 10, then other features and then the rest, the buttons 1-10 where in order but the other ones are in another point of the source it didnt really work as planned. I will probably add the other one soon but since i deleted the rest iam gonna have to do everything again. Also if you just wanna edit the amount of items you should use @PandaOnSmack Item Editor, also you could do it in the memory viewer
oh no wryyy did I have too look up @PandaOnSmack's item editor rip i have to fight hard to not abuse this in game since i wont be getting the switch for a month or 2

Reactions: GamePil

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so ran the loadiine.ovh TCPGecko+Kernel, booted into EUR version, launched breath.exe, hit load IP, and selected connect, and "Connection failed...."
Load Ip is only working if you used your IP before, when you use it for the first time you have to enter your Wii U's IP. Also iam not sure if the Trainer works with Loadiine

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
I discovered something interesting .... I got this error
unbenannt-1.jpg

only AFTER I got the fourth Spirit Orb
It still worked fine within the trial

It's something to do with durability on items. Long-standing error with the original code. The other trainer in development doesn't have the issue. Hopefully it can get fixed in this one.

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SO how can i get TCPGecko and a Codehandler to work after I've launched Mocha CFW?
go back into homebrew and launch it from there

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You could also install Homebrew as an Application so you can run it from the CFW Home Menu

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
it doesnt work with loadline since you have to load tcp out of a homebrew menu its also why my other homebrew for controller input my ds4 doesnt work when i launch tcp after

edit: i could possibly be wrong since loadline is outdated now i dont use it anymore

DJAlucard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
see I dont know HOW to install this stuff, i just ran to EXPLOIT through loadiine.ovh but that doesnt work and I dont know how to operate JeckoU

go back into homebrew and launch it from there

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You could also install Homebrew as an Application so you can run it from the CFW Home Menu

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
its easier than it sounds if you have it on your homebrew location you run the homebrew menu start the tcpgecko than goto the game launch it get the ip with jeckoU on the bottom and there are two tools you can use if you dont know the codes make sure your in game as well to use the trainers

steps for loadline if this works:
1 start homebrew menu
2 start tcpgecko
3 start game
4 run trainer with proper IP
5 Results and for items you need to save and load unless you use @PandaOnSmack's trainer that is instant.

Last edited by Tsubakiandou,
Reactions: sonicwolfsdutch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.