The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by GamePil, Mar 3, 2017.

1. 0100100001001001

Newcomer 0100100001001001 Advanced Member

United States
    If you have an antivirus turn it off.

2. SuperSayianGod

Member SuperSayianGod GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I never have had any problems with PandaOnSmacks Trainer always have Problems connecting to the Breath.exe trainer instead. lol because our Issues are Reversed. Trainer issues might be caused by the way each of us have our system set Up.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Try opening the Program as Admin and when the Antivirus pops up Click Run anyways if it said it's Unsafe. It's what I do and the message don't pop up anymore until the next Update becomes available and just Repeat.

3. unvaluablespace

Newcomer unvaluablespace Member

United States
    Has anyone tried going beyond the map boundaries yet? I've been super curious ever since I keep getting the "you cant go any further messages" lol. Wondering if these cheat codes have allowed anyone beyond

4. 0100100001001001

United States
    What, hoping to walk into a debug room or something? I think a " go through walls " code would be awesome though. Use it with the moonjump code and go anywhere!

5. unvaluablespace

Newcomer unvaluablespace Member

United States
    I frequent alot of beta/cutting room floor websites. I like digging in and discovering any potential secrets hidden deep within a game. It's doubtful, but would be interesting if there ends up being some sort of scrapped unused island hiding over the horizon, or if you could somehow get past the boundaries, if enemies still spawn in the area, etc. Heck, developers sometimes even scrawl hidden messages in textures they think no one will ever reach.

There's probably nothing, but I'm still interested. I don't have a Wii u anymore or the game aside from on my switch, so I thought asking here since this is a sort of cheat tool, would be interesting to see if anyone's tried. :)

6. Uziumi

Newcomer Uziumi Advanced Member

United States
    I don't have any antivirus. I've told him that as well.

I already set it up to open as admin. I don't have any antivirus so there is no "click run. I never had an antivirus so that's not the problem.
    Would like other suggestions though.

7. Jonna

Member Jonna Some sort of musician.

Canada
    Make sure you guys are using exactly the tcpgecko and codehandler version in the first post, or the latest one supplied with BullyWiiPlaza's updater.

8. SuperSayianGod

United States
    If you don't have any Antivirus Program installed that would block it from Opening I'm fresh out of Idea's Sorry I could not be more Help.

9. Yokujin

Member Yokujin GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    all items maxed code?

10. SuperSayianGod

United States
    That would be Awesome to have a Max all Materials code instad of having to edit each 1 manually.

11. gimtoro

Newcomer gimtoro Newbie

Italy
    How can i increase stamina and set to max with panda's trainer?

12. supermariorick

Member supermariorick GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I agree with @SuperSayianGod . the freeze hearts code freezes up the Beast Ganon battle. A Mipha's grace code would probably be more stable. I appreciate all those who put work into this trainer. I never thought I could get unreleased armor sets or set weapon durabilities to really high numbers and set them again and again so they don't break. might I suggest a freeze weapon durability option so that weapons can be set individually to never break? Also perhaps a max hearts setting option? it appears only current hearts are altered with this tool and so extra yellow hearts appear instead of more red hearts. There is certainly a lot these BOTW trainers can do but it is also clear a few more things can be added.

13. 0100100001001001

United States
    Just pick an apple, change it in the trainer to have 999, then drop an apple. Go to the trainer and change the 998 apples to fairies and save. Pick up the apple, and you have 1 apple and 998 fairies " Infinite life ".

lordelan and Jonna like this.
  14. SuperSayianGod

United States
    Having a Code for Maxing all Materials instead of manually doing it all the time would be better and a Max Heart code that dont give Yellow hearts but keeps the Red is a good Suggestion to add to the Trainer as well.

15. Jonna

Member Jonna Some sort of musician.

Canada
    If you wind up dying 998 times before finishing the final boss, I don't think you're cut out for this game, man.

16. Uziumi

Newcomer Uziumi Advanced Member

United States
    And still no update of breath.exe in sight...

17. gimtoro

Newcomer gimtoro Newbie

Italy
    stamina no hearts
    stamina is the green circle i suppose
    i want set max green circle
    regards

18. Fiddlestix

Newcomer Fiddlestix Newbie

United States
    I get this error with the newest version of PandaOnSmack's Trainer. 2.5.6 works fine. I'm not sure what's happening.

Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
    at BotwTrainer.TcpConn.Read(Byte[] buffer, UInt32 nobytes, UInt32& bytesRead)
    at BotwTrainer.Gecko.GetServerStatus()
    at BotwTrainer.MainWindow.ConnectClick(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

19. iseppi

Newcomer iseppi Newbie

Switzerland
    I recently found that I can freeze the hearts and stamina with Panda's trainer as well so I played a while with pandas trainer instead of breath.exe.

For some reason I found that I was unable to climb ladders anymore once I had the trainer active with unlimited health and stamina. As soon as I hang onto a ladder the camera starts to wobble slightly and I can only climb down the ladder or let go but not climb up. I also had troubles climbing waterfalls with the Zora armor. When I press A to ascend the waterfall link dives sideways most of the time instead of upwards so I need about 10 attempts to climb a waterfall. I had to use the moonjump as a workaround.

I havent tested it thoroughly yet if it was due to Panda's trainer for sure as I was too busy playing the game, but I believe that I did not have these problems when using breath.exe before.

Anybody else experienced similar problems?

Last edited by iseppi, Mar 20, 2017
  20. konpop

Newcomer konpop Member

Australia
    i had this problem when modifying movement speed to anything faster than default, got around it by using moon jump or reset back to normal. I dont think your problem is due to health or stamina mod