Hacking The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have a suggestion for you.

The weapons Skill (Attack Up, Durability Up ,etc...), why not add another open called "Other" and let people enter a custom Address Code?

Because I found that the code 800000011 is not on the list. Number 11 Adds Attack Up + 5 Burst Shot on a Bow. Then with the multiplyer you enter a number for the attack power.

That is so you can have a super powerful bow and still have a 5 shot burst bow at the same time.

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It keeps telling me "invalid savegame file"

Quote from @marc_max from page 16:
Then for some reason your browser is not loading the latest version.
Try to clear offline storage in your browser.
(In Firefox: Preferences > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage > Clear now)

I had to do that, too. Firefox did not use the newest version with Ctrl + F5

@marc_max
please add this hint to the first post

Last edited by bomigoton,

Aleksandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country

superatom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
great tool,but im waiting for editting health and stamina stuff
btw if i set the weapon to the maxium (almost 635000 in the tool),it will reset to 0 in the game,so what is actually maxium damage of attack up the game can afford ?

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
btw if i set the weapon to the maxium (almost 635000 in the tool),it will reset to 0 in the game,so what is actually maxium damage of attack up the game can afford ?
I think it's 999, every times I tried higher values it was not displayed in-game. Durability can be set to the editor's maximum btw.

Reactions: superatom

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really don't need the attack power any higher then maybe 600 to 700. That is 1 hit kill for almost all enemies, including the mini bosses. Lol.

Reactions: superatom

conanac

Be an Angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case anyone wants to reenter the divine beasts' dungeons after getting the reward power from defeating corresponding Ganons, the description in this video shows which key/value pairs should be edited (in this case, two of four divine beasts, however, the same approach could be used for the other two). Interestingly, you could see the twins of divine beasts.

Enjoy.

superatom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You really don't need the attack power any higher then maybe 600 to 700. That is 1 hit kill for almost all enemies, including the mini bosses. Lol.
I think it's 999, every times I tried higher values it was not displayed in-game. Durability can be set to the editor's maximum btw.
haha tks,i though that is the maxium damage the game can get,but as toto261 said it was not displayed in-game,ui should fix that maxium value of attack up+ ^^

Reactions: toto621

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to add an option that marks all shrines as found on the map so you can teleport to them? Or at least the ones that don't require doing a series of quest stuff to make them spawn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey