Hacking The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

oslo83

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh, sorry. I forgot to post here.
I found a few headers related to Wolf Link in the savegame. But none of them allow it to be injected :-(
So... Use any other method, it's impossible to do it through save editing.
Any ideas if once the wolflink's headers you found are 'activated' we get what we are missing when spawning a wolflink via gecko :
- no wolflink's hearts hud on screen
- no wolflink's icon on map

??

Envoyé de mon Z00D en utilisant Tapatalk

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Any ideas if once the wolflink's headers you found are 'activated' we get what we are missing when spawning a wolflink via gecko :
- no wolflink's hearts hud on screen
- no wolflink's icon on map

??

Envoyé de mon Z00D en utilisant Tapatalk
You probably need to edit any of these ones:

Code:
0x71af2f23,"WolfLink_CurrentLife",//s32
0xf37e3e58,"WolfLink_DiedToday",//bool
0xce60eccd,"WolfLink_HasBeenUsed",//bool
0x8e879d96,"WolfLink_LastRecordedHearts",//s32
0x1c10782f,"WolfLink_TodayFirstDetectedUID",//string64

/* not in savegame, probably in RAM */
0xf3105335,"WolfLink_MaxLife",//s32
0x3f7bc37e,"WolfLink_CurrentPos",//vector3f

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I successfully injected Wolf Link through savegame hacking at last.
But it only lasts during the current g.ame session, it leaves after saving and loading (as I expected).

It's better to use direct RAM hacking.

Last edited by marc_max,
Reactions: toto621

oslo83

Trophies
XP
Country
France

zootopiabesttopia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to add weapons but when I set the durability, it sets it to 0 and no matter what I do, it won't change. I go into the game and all the weapons/shields are blinking red and when I use them, they break.

I even tried editing them and then exporting the save file and then re opening the save file in your editor and it still shows up as 0 durability right away.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Try to empty your browser cache in order to use the latest update for the editor. For some reason, my browser couldn't delete the cached one.

I try to add weapons but when I set the durability, it sets it to 0 and no matter what I do, it won't change. I go into the game and all the weapons/shields are blinking red and when I use them, they break.

I even tried editing them and then exporting the save file and then re opening the save file in your editor and it still shows up as 0 durability right away.
Please post your savegame editor version, your savegame version, the web browser you use and even your savegame so I can test it.

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have v1.2 and I am using the most current BotW save editor, (v1.2 beta). Yesterday I noticed it had some changes, and I also wanted to refill my items back to 999 like I have always done. Raising my arrows to 999 worked. However when I tried to raise my some of my materials to 999, when I injected the save back with Saviine, which I have done successfully around a dozen times, none of the materials where back at 999, like I edited them to be. I tried this 5 times, everytime I paid attention to where I was swapping the save. Everytime I got it right, because my arrows were being edited, but not my materials. Is this a bug, and if it is, can you fix it eventually?

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I have v1.2 and I am using the most current BotW save editor, (v1.2 beta). Yesterday I noticed it had some changes, and I also wanted to refill my items back to 999 like I have always done. Raising my arrows to 999 worked. However when I tried to raise my some of my materials to 999, when I injected the save back with Saviine, which I have done successfully around a dozen times, none of the materials where back at 999, like I edited them to be. I tried this 5 times, everytime I paid attention to where I was swapping the save. Everytime I got it right, because my arrows were being edited, but not my materials. Is this a bug, and if it is, can you fix it eventually?
Fixed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And this may have been fixed too. Please check it out.

Reactions: toto621

DNS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see what i did to fix it was, saved it again. Upload that save to all the saves in the 5 folders (0-5) then put it on wiiu and it worked
Alright, well somehow it worked, but only once. I think I'll just stick to PandaonSmack's trainer. Thanks for your help though.

skins20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I successfully injected Wolf Link through savegame hacking at last.
But it only lasts during the current g.ame session, it leaves after saving and loading (as I expected).

It's better to use direct RAM hacking.

"added a location checker so you can know which locations you haven't visited in order to get 100%"

how do I apply that function to save in the save editor:wacko::!:

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"added a location checker so you can know which locations you haven't visited in order to get 100%"

how do I apply that function to save in the save editor:wacko::!:
Just try it out and you will see.
It gives you a list of locations that you havent visited yet. You can search them on the interactive map if you dont know where they are. Then you can "unlock" them on the map in order to get 100% game completeness.

You cannot "save" this in your save. It just gives a list of the missing locations. Print the list ;)
This is a nice feature till we unlock the movement traces to be visible in the map (through the dlc somewhen in summer)

Last edited by bomigoton,
Reactions: skins20

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Just try it out and you will see.
It gives you a list of locations that you havent visited yet. You can search them on the interactive map if you dont know where they are. Then you can "unlock" them on the map in order to get 100% game completeness.

You cannot "save" this in your save. It just gives a list of the missing locations. Print the list ;)
This is a nice feature till we unlock the movement traces to be visible in the map (through the dlc somewhen in summer)
The latest version of the editor just "visits" the locations for you, so you don't have to even search them in the interactive map.

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Haven't used this editor in a while and wow those are some really awesome improvements, good job!

I have an issue with horse editing though. I had one horse registered. Using the editor I changed it to Epona and also gave myself two more horses. But every time I try to pick them up it won't spawn them, it only works for Epona. I guess you really need to register random horses before you can change them and can't really add horses out of the blue. Is there a way to fix that?

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't used this editor in a while and wow those are some really awesome improvements, good job!

I have an issue with horse editing though. I had one horse registered. Using the editor I changed it to Epona and also gave myself two more horses. But every time I try to pick them up it won't spawn them, it only works for Epona. I guess you really need to register random horses before you can change them and can't really add horses out of the blue. Is there a way to fix that?
What i do is use PandaOnSmack's trainer, and enable infinite stamina, that way I can tame any horse I come across. Then I use the save editor to edit those horses.

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

it seems yes.
to get epona the "clean" way: catch a wild horse, go to a stable and save.
edit the unregistered horse to epona. this way she is registered as legendary horse, with a special saddle etc.

Reactions: MajoraAKC

re11ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone who was interested, I have found two event trigger areas in the memory for two specific shrine events that are normally not doable under any circumstance unless you defeat the respective divine beasts, these shrines being the Sand Seal Race and Warbler's Nest. Set these areas to trigger them.

Warbler's Nest Shrine
0000489B = 01

Champion's Ball obtained (Seal Race)
0000168B = 01

The Champion Ball one does not make the shrine appear, but instead creates a grabbable ball to put in the pedestal. The Warbler's Nest Shrine just makes the Shrine exist so you can enter it.

If anyone wonders why I've released this information, it's because I heavily desired to go fight Ganon at full strength wearing the iconic green tunic (Of course, getting it legitimately), which is only possible after doing all 120 shrines. However, these two cannot be done without beating 2 different divine beasts, making this quest impossible... until today. So if anyone else desires this same destiny, here you go.

Last edited by re11ding,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: