The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Official E3 Game Trailer

TheLegendOfZelda_BreathOfTheWild-850x560.jpg
The new Legend of Zelda title has finally been given an official name 'Breath of the Wild' - in addition to an official E3 trailer. Check it out below.

Eiji Aonuma said that he designed this game to “rethink the conventions of Zelda.” The trailer shows that he may be correct as you can do more in this game than you could in any previous title in the franchise. Expect more information soon as Nintendo continues to showcase this game during GBAtemp's E3 coverage. Breath of the Wild will release next year on both the Wii U and NX.

:arrow: Check out our live E3 coverage here

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
it looks really a great game and i am kinda hyped for it..
however from my experience in watching game trailers, most of the stuff showing will be during 5 seconds in a particular mission...
either that or i am just depressed...

Reactions: Seriel

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
The scene on the bridge reminds me of ICO and SOTC. Looks awesome. I would be interested what hardware they used to showcase this. WiiU or NX?

Reactions: Zense

gbaboy123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't get the people throwing shit at this game, I mean looks great it has a different art that people forgot for buying those realistic games. I bet they are just mad because sony cant make games like this, I mean they announce more games but in terms of gameplay and experience it doesn't compare to this, graphics tend to fool people a lot. they get good graphics but the games are repetitive and boring and I kind of wish Nintendo quitted the industry so people would learn to appreciate their stuff

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't get the people throwing shit at this game, I mean looks great it has a different art that people forgot for buying those realistic games. I bet they are just mad because sony cant make games like this, I mean they announce more games but in terms of gameplay and experience it doesn't compare to this, graphics tend to fool people a lot. they get good graphics but the games are repetitive and boring and I kind of wish Nintendo quitted the industry so people would learn to appreciate their stuff
Well, if any of the "Big Three" (as in Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo) goes under, the other two companies won't have to work as hard, and will produce more shitty games (EDIT: due to less competition). So, I wouldn't wish for any to go under, no matter what.

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,
Reactions: Deleted User

gbaboy123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if any of the "Big Three" (as in Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo) goes under, the other two companies won't have to work as hard, and will produce more shitty games. So, I wouldn't wish for any to go under, no matter what.
I really think Nintendo keeps the balance in games, the problem they have is the freaking hardware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.