Hacking The Last of Us confusion

TheJinKazama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

Brand new to the PS3 scene. Using a PS3 on the latest Rebug firmware (4.46.1) with the latest multiman. I have backups of The Last of Us on 2 blu-ray disks, disk 2 has a sticker saying "transfer this folder to disc 1 folder PS3_Game/ USDIR/ build/ main before transfer to HDD". I'd like to run it from the blu-rays or from the internal hard drive if possible as I don't have an external one. I tried to put both disks in and run them through multiman but the screen goes black on each. I copied disk 2 onto the internal drive using multiman and tried running disk 1 but it also went black. I then tried to copy disk 1 (while disk 2 was still on the internal) but ran out of space (it's only a 36GB HDD). Can you advise me on what to do next?

Thanks

TheJinKazama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got an external HDD and copied both disk files to it using multiman. How do I go about combining them as the sticker I mentioned above suggests and then playing?

Thanks

TheJinKazama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Update: Installed both disks, copied the files from disk 2 using multiman's file browser then deleted the top folder 20140316-233841-[DISC-COPY] and kept The.Last.Of.Us.PS3-DUPLEX, adding BCES01584 to the beginning and removing spaces. Works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat