Gaming The Last of Us coming to the PS4

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's obviously for more money, but it also allows a whole new set of people to play it. It isn't like its a remaster on the same system with added story not available as DLC to the base game... It makes sense. It's aimed for people that haven't played it because they don't have a PS3, OR people that for some reason need it to look even prettier.

Reactions: hhs

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's obviously for more money, but it also allows a whole new set of people to play it. It isn't like its a remaster on the same system with added story not available as DLC to the base game... It makes sense. It's aimed for people that haven't played it because they don't have a PS3, OR people that for some reason need it to look even prettier.

I didn't buy the game because I already believed it would be released on PS4.
It's not just graphics, if Naughty Dog achieves their goal of locked 60fps,
them there wouldn't be slowdowns and the gameplay would feel a lot more fluid.

It's also a opportunity for those who had chose X360 instead of PS3 to play it.

It's obvious they're doing it for money, that's their goal as an enterprise and remakes usually are done to milk
cash of a game that have already sold all it could, or is old enough to attract nostalgia gamers

Aside from the technical side, it's still the same game which the majority of that console base probably played already so re-remastering the same again in HD is just somewhat lazy of them.

They are remastering it for the first time so it isn't a re-remaster.
Also, the game was already HD on PS3, so they're not really remastering it in HD.

There are some benefits of this remaster as I said above[/quote]

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's just repeating what I said though, and I was just repeating what someone else said too. I'm not against it, it isn't simply a money-grab. Those that didn't play it can play it on PS4, whatever their reasons were. :)

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty burnt out on it. I played multi in TLoU to week 180. My clan size hit 132. 1.6 kdr. Problem is that going in without a squad I personally knew and trusted led to me eating my controller too often. People do some pretty stupid things. And them playing a lot doesn't mean they won't be awful (I've played with people over level 500 who were basket cases).

It's a grand game. Single player is superb and the multi is far better than I would have anticipated. Just... it's dangerous to go alone.

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ and that's why I don't even want to try multiplayer. I don't know what I'm doing, and people get pissed because I've never played MP.
Never arrive late to a party for a game that has teamwork-based multiplayer. ;A;

But those are the only trophies I need, so, may as well get them someday...

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just find it funny.. When Nintendo re-releases a game from 2 gens ago.. People whine and moan and say that its too soon. And yet.. Sony does a game that's not even that old getting a new re-release.. and people praise it.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just find it funny.. When Nintendo re-releases a game from 2 gens ago.. People whine and moan and say that its too soon. And yet.. Sony does a game that's not even that old getting a new re-release.. and people praise it.
Are you talking about Pokemon..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)