Hacking "The device inserted in the SD Card Slot cannot be used."

pbjork

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to letter bomb my wii with no success. I am on my third SD card. I am running 4.3U. I have tried an 8 gb SDHC card, a 4 gb SDHC card and a 2gb SD card. None of them have worked. I formatted my cards multiple times between FAT and FAT32. I put in the correct MAC address into letterbomb. I looked at the previous day and tomorrow for the letter. The private folder is in the root of the SD card. I am connected to the internet. Is it a hardware problem? When I insert the SD card into the wii and go to the SD card menu it tells me that "The device inserted in the SD Card Slot cannot be used." Is my sd card reader in the wii broken?

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to letter bomb my wii with no success. I am on my third SD card. I am running 4.3U. I have tried an 8 gb SDHC card, a 4 gb SDHC card and a 2gb SD card. None of them have worked. I formatted my cards multiple times between FAT and FAT32. I put in the correct MAC address into letterbomb. I looked at the previous day and tomorrow for the letter. The private folder is in the root of the SD card. I am connected to the internet. Is it a hardware problem? When I insert the SD card into the wii and go to the SD card menu it tells me that "The device inserted in the SD Card Slot cannot be used." Is my sd card reader in the wii broken?

Either it's a Compatibillity issue with your Wii, or the card is not able to work with the Wii. So that leaves you with two options. Repairing the Wii, or testing more cards.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does the Wii do when you go to the SD menu with the cards inserted? Can you copy channels or saves to it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1