Hacking The Definitive vWii Hacking Guide!

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just another query.
I have wiiSX that is supposed to have Wupc working, but it's not nor is the wiimote. This is running just on an sd card. Should I go purchase an external hard drive to run the games? I would have thought that if the sd card could play with u games in loadiine, it should run a ps1 game.

SD Card should not have anything to do with the controls not working. Something else is going on. I didn't know WiiSX had a version with Wupc support. Sure you got the right version? Also, try syncing the Wupc before starting the homebrew if you can.

Ziggatron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SD Card should not have anything to do with the controls not working. Something else is going on. I didn't know WiiSX had a version with Wupc support. Sure you got the right version? Also, try syncing the Wupc before starting the homebrew if you can.
Ok, as i don't have a external HDD available to use i have just been running everything through my SD card.
This is where i found the wiiSX that said it supported WUPC http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2524

jericho129

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jericho129

CJB100

Yep, when you convert an iso file to wbfs the iso file stays there. I just installed the Wii games again using the USB Loader GX, but two games I had already installed and erased and then reinstalled disappeared: Mario Kart Wii and Zero4. They are in the HDD but USB Loader GX doesn't read them. I erased and installed them again and they are not read. I don't know what's wrong.

When you 'install' the games, you are copying them to "USB:\wbfs\" (ex: USB:\wbfs\Super MarioGalaxy [RMGE01]) and not "USB: \games\" correct?

Does USBLoaderGX currently read any of your other Wii games on your device?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, as i don't have a external HDD available to use i have just been running everything through my SD card.
This is where i found the wiiSX that said it supported WUPC http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2524
That link is a mod of WiiSX based on mod5, with added WUP library by Daxtsu, which makes it mod6.
There is a newer release : wiiSXR, a fork of WiiSX, based on mod6, but with new bugfixes and changes.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiisxr-fork-of-wiisx-a-gamecube-wii-vwii-psx-emulator.397370/
changelog said:
Beta 2.2:

Very minor speed tweaks (some games are smoother)
UStealth support
Fix crashes for a handful of games
Fix crash when quitting
Built on lastest devKitPro
Rebranding to WiiSXR

I didn't have the time to update the wiki with all the mod5 and 6 links yet, because checking the changelog is not easy due to release source format. But there's a link to wiisxr.

Reactions: Ziggatron

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I made save files with some GameCube games on Nintendont and all I got are two raw files. One is ninmem and the other is GFZP
When you 'install' the games, you are copying them to "USB:\wbfs\" (ex: USB:\wbfs\Super MarioGalaxy [RMGE01]) and not "USB: \games\" correct?

Does USBLoaderGX currently read any of your other Wii games on your device?

Yes, I followed the guide steps: \wbfs\Super MarioGalaxy [RMGE01] for Wii games and "USB: \games\" for GameCube games. Not all GameCubes are showing up (they are iso files) and also Mario Kart Wii and Zero4 (Wii) don't want to show up. :(

I made save files with the available GameCube games and I found out two different save files in the USB HDD, both are raw: ninmem and GFZP. I know GFZP means F-Zero GX so I copied my F-Zero GX save file (gci) to an empty memory card, then made a raw backup and then replace the USB Loader GX file with this backup and run the game. The game says the memory card is corrupted and asked me to format it (?). And what is ninmem? I thought each game would make a different raw file as CJB100 said but only F-Zero GX did that. The other file (ninmem) what is? I don't know why I got GFZP and ninmem raw files when I run many other games (and made save files when the games asked me to do it). This is weird.

EDIT: I downloaded Dolphin just to check if my Gamecube iso files were corrupted and they are not, Dolphin can run them (with terrible frame rate because of my computer), so I don't know what's wrong with USB Loader GX. It doesn't read some of my GameCube games. I checked and all the iso files are named "game" and they are in a different folder in USB:\games\

Last edited by Waveracer,
Reactions: CJB100

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And they are definitely all ISO? I am beginning to think maybe the place you downloaded from had a different file type and just renamed the extension to .ISO. for any Wii games that don't show up, change the extension to .wbfs and for any GameCube games that don't show up, rename the extension to .gcn and see if that helps. Also, you have no other files in these directories, correct?

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And they are definitely all ISO? I am beginning to think maybe the place you downloaded from had a different file type and just renamed the extension to .ISO. for any Wii games that don't show up, change the extension to .wbfs and for any GameCube games that don't show up, rename the extension to .gcn and see if that helps. Also, you have no other files in these directories, correct?
I know the GameCube games are iso because I used the original discs and Cleanrip. Yes, I erased the other files in each game folder and each iso is called "game.iso".

jericho129

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made save files with some GameCube games on Nintendont and all I got are two raw files. One is ninmem and the other is GFZP

Yes, I followed the guide steps: \wbfs\Super MarioGalaxy [RMGE01] for Wii games and "USB: \games\" for GameCube games. Not all GameCubes are showing up (they are iso files) and also Mario Kart Wii and Zero4 (Wii) don't want to show up. :(

I made save files with the available GameCube games and I found out two different save files in the USB HDD, both are raw: ninmem and GFZP. I know GFZP means F-Zero GX so I copied my F-Zero GX save file (gci) to an empty memory card, then made a raw backup and then replace the USB Loader GX file with this backup and run the game. The game says the memory card is corrupted and asked me to format it (?). And what is ninmem? I thought each game would make a different raw file as CJB100 said but only F-Zero GX did that. The other file (ninmem) what is? I don't know why I got GFZP and ninmem raw files when I run many other games (and made save files when the games asked me to do it). This is weird.

EDIT: I downloaded Dolphin just to check if my Gamecube iso files were corrupted and they are not, Dolphin can run them (with terrible frame rate because of my computer), so I don't know what's wrong with USB Loader GX. It doesn't read some of my GameCube games. I checked and all the iso files are named "game" and they are in a different folder in USB:\games\

This may be a dumb suggestion but it's all I can think of - in USBLoaderGX there is a row of icons along the top of the screen: 'star' icon, magnifying glass, etc.

The fourth one "Select Loader Options" - if you click on that you will see options pop up. Are 'Wii games' and 'GC games' checked?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
SDHC card could work.
It didn't work back on the first exploit using Zelda twilight princess to install HBC, but I'm almost sure SDHC are now compatible on newer game exploit and newer hackmii installer.
just try and see if your card is compatible before searching and buying a 2GB card or a non-HC 4GB card (probably very rare).

Waveracer :
You gave us the folder name (good), but you didn't provide the filename you used !

Wii games NEED to be named <TitleID6>.wbfs
Gamecube games NEED to be named "game.iso" or "disc2.iso"

If you have a filename "mario.wbfs" it will not work.

usb:\wbfs\Super Mario Galaxy [RMGE01]\RMGE01.wbfs
usb:\games\Zelda Wind Waker [GZLE01]\game.iso

For wii games, It's always better to use Wii Backup Manager to install or copy an ISO to your HDD so you are sure the folder and filename are correct.
Copying the file manually using your file explorer can always be a problem.

Reactions: Waveracer

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This may be a dumb suggestion but it's all I can think of - in USBLoaderGX there is a row of icons along the top of the screen: 'star' icon, magnifying glass, etc.

The fourth one "Select Loader Options" - if you click on that you will see options pop up. Are 'Wii games' and 'GC games' checked?

Yes, I unchecked and checked them many times. I also checked that the Main GameCube path is USB. Because the HDD is 2TB I'm making a partition just in case this is too big, one partition is FAT32 (1TB) for vWii and the other is NTFS for a computer backup, is that okay? I don't know if this makes any sense but I don't know what else could it be if some games show up and others don't. I wish there was a clear cache or something like that so you could refresh the program.

By the way, perhaps you should include in the guide that Nintendont needs a saves folder in the SD card (SD:\saves) even if the saves folder that it actually uses is USB:\saves. Otherwise it crashes. I had to unplug the plug from the socket a few times because Wii U didn't respond.

EDIT: Cyan: I will check that and update.

EDIT: Celtic_spike: If you use Super Smash Bros. hack then you need a regular SD (not HC or XC) because Super Smash Bros. doesn't recognise any other type of card (even though the stock console does). The other hacks I don't know.

jericho129

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's strange because I tried to recreate the problem with my usb by doing what you did - deleting and recopying the games. They still showed up within USBLoader.

I'm curious to see a directory listing of your USB that includes all filenames with extensions, along with a listing of games that do show up within USBLoader. Maybe we can spot some differences and see why some games are showing and others are not.

You can type:

"dir /s > print.txt"

from the command prompt when you are in base directory of usb.

For multiple partitions I don't know whether it would work, but I would try to get it to work first with a single partition. Then once I got it working, I would try with primary FAT32 partition and secondary partition whatever else.

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SDHC card could work.
It didn't work back on the first exploit using Zelda twilight princess to install HBC, but I'm almost sure SDHC are now compatible on newer game exploit and newer hackmii installer.
just try and see if your card is compatible before searching and buying a 2GB card or a non-HC 4GB card (probably very rare).

Waveracer :
You gave us the folder name (good), but you didn't provide the filename you used !

Wii games NEED to be named <TitleID6>.wbfs
Gamecube games NEED to be named "game.iso" or "disc2.iso"

If you have a filename "mario.wbfs" it will not work.

usb:\wbfs\Super Mario Galaxy [RMGE01]\RMGE01.wbfs
usb:\games\Zelda Wind Waker [GZLE01]\game.iso

For wii games, It's always better to use Wii Backup Manager to install or copy an ISO to your HDD so you are sure the folder and filename are correct.
Copying the file manually using your file explorer can always be a problem.

One question about second discs, do they work automatically now if the name is disc2 and are in the same folder? Because I read an old post of yours saying that USB Loader GX can't read second discs automatically.

Using USB Loader GX to install is what I finally did with the Wii games, I installed them using USB Loader GX and they all appear except Mario Kart Wii and Zero4. I am going to erase them and re-install them (one more time).

About GameCube games is impossible to install them on Wii U (because it doesn't read GameCube discs) but it is not possible to install them using USB Loader GX on a Wii either (I have both consoles). On Wii the program says that the installation is successful but then you check and the files are 0KB. That's the only reason why I had to use another program (Cleanrip). Then I had to deal with names and folders (which seems to be problematic using USB Loader GX). I don't know if any game name is okay as long as you add [gameID]. Example: Zero4 or Project Zero 4 or Fatal Frame 4 [gameID]. Can I choose the name? Another question regarding names, Okami appears as "kami" in my games list even though the folder and file names are correct, is it possible to correct that and how? It doesn't appear alphabetically because of that.

It's strange because I tried to recreate the problem with my usb by doing what you did - deleting and recopying the games. They still showed up within USBLoader.

I'm curious to see a directory listing of your USB that includes all filenames with extensions, along with a listing of games that do show up within USBLoader. Maybe we can spot some differences and see why some games are showing and others are not.

You can type:

"dir /s > print.txt"

For multiple partitions I don't know whether it would work, but I would try to get it to work first with a single partition. Then once I got it working, I would try with primary FAT32 partition and secondary partition whatever else.
I will do that (I didn't know it was possible) and also check the games that show up now and copy all here.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes, it's now automatic. it's not due to USBLoaderGX but to the gamecube loader you use.

DM/DML added it later
Devolution has it from the start, but you need to press eject to switch the mounted disc iso
Nintendont added it, it's detected automatically and you don't have anything to do.

When dumping a gamecube game with USBloaderGX, it is detecting if a game already has a dumped disc iso and put the other disc iso in the existing folder, using the correct name.

You can choose any folder name you want manually, as long as it contains the correct [GameID6] at the end.
If you use Wiitdb inside the loader, then the folder's name has no effect in the loader.
you could name your folders only with the TitleID if you want :
/wbfs/[GameID6]/GameID6.wbfs
but in that case, you could even remove the folder:
/wbfs/GameID6.wbfs

it's still best to keep at least one game title as subfolder, as the loader use it as fallback if the game is not in wiitdb or if you don't use that feature.

The issue with Okami is not the game nor the loader, but the font you use.
USBLoaderGX can use either the system font (looks better, it's used by default) or an external font.ttf file (there's one included in the binary, you can use another one with the theme feature).
For some reason, the system font can't display the O with macron, so it skip that letter.
What you can do :
1. use the "user font" instead of "system font" : go to settings > GUI settings > System font : OFF (attention, you might have to change the font size manually)
2. rename Okami inside Wiitdb.xml
3. rename Okami inside USBLoaderGX title cache file. For some reason, I noticed this option is unstable, the renamed title is sometime lost and "kami" comes back.

To rename a game title inside the loader :
- settings>gui>game window : enable "rotated disc" or "banner on banner layout only".
- settings>feature>game title cache : ON
- settings>feature>Force disc title : OFF
- go to list view
- select Okami
- on the "rotating disc" window, click on the game's title and rename it.
- you might have to reload the loader to see the change.

What I can do :
I could add a check for that game and force the O to be renamed to a normal O
but then the wiitdb.xml would be hijacked. Why take care of keeping the correct titles if it's editing them inside the loader?

another solution would be to sort the game with a normal O, but keep it displayed with the correct title. at least, even if you use the compatible font with O macron, you'll have the game sorted with the other games starting with "O" letter.
That's probably the best solution. I don't know how to do it yet.

I will also add an easy way to edit a game title (probably from the game settings) instead of using the rotating disc window.

jericho129

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using USB Loader GX to install is what I finally did with the Wii games, I installed them using USB Loader GX and they all appear except Mario Kart Wii and Zero4. I am going to erase them and re-install them (one more time).

I might be missing something because I don't understand using USBLoaderGX to 'install'.

This is what I've been doing:
- have a wii game in .iso format
- use WiiBackupManager to convert .iso to .wbfs (proper naming of folder and file is done automatically)
- copy game folder that WiiBackupManager created to USB:/wbfs/
- run USBLoaderGX - it automatically 'sees' the game

I don't really 'install' or uninstall anything.

(edit: I only mean with wii - I haven't done anything with gamecube games so I can't comment on that.)

Last edited by jericho129,

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

You can type:

"dir /s > print.txt"

I will do that (I didn't know it was possible) and also check the games that show up now and copy all here.
I might be missing something because I don't understand using USBLoaderGX to 'install'.

This is what I've been doing:
- have a wii game in .iso format
- use WiiBackupManager to convert .iso to .wbfs (proper naming of folder and file is done automatically)
- copy game folder that WiiBackupManager created to USB:/wbfs/
- run USBLoaderGX - it automatically 'sees' the game

I don't really 'install' or uninstall anything.

(edit: I only mean with wii - I haven't done anything with gamecube games so I can't comment on that.)

When you insert a Wii disc on USB Loader GX the program asks you to install the game (make a wbfs file in the correct folder). It also asks you to do so when inserting a GameCube disc (when using a Wii) but the iso files that I got are ZERO KB so I used Cleanrip.

This is the print list of my HDD (only a few games appear at the moment, less than the last time I checked):
Volume in drive I is VWII
Volume Serial Number is 891A-F5FC

Directory of I:\

21/07/2016 22:37 <DIR> games
21/07/2016 22:58 <DIR> saves
21/07/2016 20:34 <DIR> wbfs
22/07/2016 23:52 <DIR> wiiso
22/07/2016 12:48 602,163 gc.dat
21/07/2016 22:48 1,798 nloader.log
23/07/2016 15:36 331 note.txt
22/07/2016 12:48 252,878 wii.dat
24/07/2016 20:23 0 print.txt
5 File(s) 857,170 bytes

Directory of I:\System Volume Information

24/07/2016 17:15 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:15 <DIR> ..
24/07/2016 17:15 12 WPSettings.dat
24/07/2016 17:16 76 IndexerVolumeGuid
2 File(s) 88 bytes

Directory of I:\games

24/07/2016 17:21 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:21 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 12:37 <DIR> Animal Crossing [GAFP01]
22/07/2016 23:56 <DIR> Extreme-G III [G3EP51]
23/07/2016 00:00 <DIR> F-Zero GX [GFZP01]
23/07/2016 00:02 <DIR> Luigi's Mansion [GLMP01]
23/07/2016 00:03 <DIR> Mario Party 7 [GP7P01]
23/07/2016 00:03 <DIR> Need for Speed Underground 2 [GUGP69]
23/07/2016 00:04 <DIR> Soul Calibur II [GRSPAF]
23/07/2016 00:05 <DIR> The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition [PZLP01]
23/07/2016 00:05 <DIR> The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure [G4SP01]
23/07/2016 00:09 <DIR> Donkey Konga [GKGP01]
23/07/2016 00:09 <DIR> Donkey Kong Jungle Beat [GYBP01]
23/07/2016 00:12 <DIR> Wave Race Blue Storm NTSC [GWRE01]
23/07/2016 00:05 <DIR> Tales of Symphonia [GQSSAF]
23/07/2016 00:09 <DIR> Dancing Stage Mario Mix [GWZP01]
23/07/2016 00:01 <DIR> Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCCP01]
23/07/2016 00:02 <DIR> Mario Golf [GFTP01]
23/07/2016 00:26 <DIR> Mario Kart Double Dash!! [GM4P01]
23/07/2016 00:03 <DIR> Mario Power Tennis [GOMP01]
23/07/2016 00:03 <DIR> Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes [GGSPA4]
23/07/2016 00:03 <DIR> Paper Mario The Thousand-year Door [G8MP01]
23/07/2016 00:04 <DIR> Pikmin [GPIP01]
23/07/2016 00:04 <DIR> Pikmin 2 [GPVP01]
23/07/2016 00:04 <DIR> Sonic Mega Collection [GSOP8P]
23/07/2016 00:04 <DIR> Star Fox Adventures [GSAP01]
23/07/2016 00:05 <DIR> Super Mario Sunshine [GMSP01]
23/07/2016 00:05 <DIR> Tomb Raider Legend [GL8P4F]
23/07/2016 00:06 <DIR> Wave Race Blue Storm [GWRP01]
23/07/2016 00:37 <DIR> Extreme-G Racing Association NTSC [GXAE51]
23/07/2016 00:38 <DIR> Extreme-G III NTSC [G3EE51]
23/07/2016 19:02 <DIR> Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem [GEDE01]
23/07/2016 19:06 <DIR> SSX 3 [GXBE69]
23/07/2016 19:11 <DIR> Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 [GT4E52]
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of I:\games\Animal Crossing [GAFP01]

22/07/2016 12:58 1,459,978,240 game.iso
1 File(s) 1,459,978,240 bytes

Directory of I:\games\Extreme-G III [G3EP51]

24/07/2016 17:22 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:22 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 15:38 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\F-Zero GX [GFZP01]

24/07/2016 17:23 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:23 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 15:49 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Luigi's Mansion [GLMP01]

24/07/2016 17:24 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:24 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 16:09 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Mario Party 7 [GP7P01]

24/07/2016 17:26 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:26 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 16:50 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Need for Speed Underground 2 [GUGP69]

24/07/2016 17:28 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:28 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 17:38 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Soul Calibur II [GRSPAF]

24/07/2016 17:29 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:29 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 18:29 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition [PZLP01]

24/07/2016 17:31 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:31 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 19:21 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure [G4SP01]

24/07/2016 17:32 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:32 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 19:31 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Donkey Konga [GKGP01]

24/07/2016 17:33 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:33 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 15:28 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Donkey Kong Jungle Beat [GYBP01]

24/07/2016 17:34 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:34 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 14:51 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Wave Race Blue Storm NTSC [GWRE01]

24/07/2016 17:35 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:35 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 20:17 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Tales of Symphonia [GQSSAF]

24/07/2016 17:36 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:36 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 19:01 1,459,978,240 game.iso
22/07/2016 19:11 1,459,978,240 disc2.iso
2 File(s) 2,919,956,480 bytes

Directory of I:\games\Dancing Stage Mario Mix [GWZP01]

24/07/2016 17:39 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:39 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 14:27 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCCP01]

24/07/2016 17:40 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:40 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 15:58 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Mario Golf [GFTP01]

24/07/2016 17:41 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:41 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 16:19 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Mario Kart Double Dash!! [GM4P01]

24/07/2016 17:42 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:42 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 16:40 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Mario Power Tennis [GOMP01]

24/07/2016 17:43 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:43 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 17:07 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes [GGSPA4]

24/07/2016 17:44 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:44 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 17:18 1,459,978,240 game.iso
22/07/2016 17:27 1,459,978,240 disc2.iso
2 File(s) 2,919,956,480 bytes

Directory of I:\games\Paper Mario The Thousand-year Door [G8MP01]

24/07/2016 17:47 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:47 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 17:48 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Pikmin [GPIP01]

24/07/2016 17:48 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:48 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 17:58 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Pikmin 2 [GPVP01]

24/07/2016 17:49 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:49 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 18:08 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Sonic Mega Collection [GSOP8P]

24/07/2016 17:50 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:50 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 18:19 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Star Fox Adventures [GSAP01]

24/07/2016 17:51 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:51 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 18:40 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Super Mario Sunshine [GMSP01]

24/07/2016 17:52 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:52 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 18:51 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Tomb Raider Legend [GL8P4F]

24/07/2016 17:53 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:53 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 19:42 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Wave Race Blue Storm [GWRP01]

24/07/2016 17:54 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:54 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 19:52 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Extreme-G Racing Association NTSC [GXAE51]

24/07/2016 17:55 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:55 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 22:58 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Extreme-G III NTSC [G3EE51]

24/07/2016 17:56 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:56 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 23:05 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem [GEDE01]

24/07/2016 17:57 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:57 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 10:27 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\SSX 3 [GXBE69]

24/07/2016 17:58 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:58 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 15:50 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\games\Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 [GT4E52]

24/07/2016 17:59 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 17:59 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 17:24 1,459,978,240 game.iso

Directory of I:\$RECYCLE.BIN

0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of I:\saves

24/07/2016 18:00 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:00 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 23:37 2,097,152 GFZP.raw
24/07/2016 11:34 2,097,152 ninmem.raw
2 File(s) 4,194,304 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs

23/07/2016 11:03 <DIR> Deadly Creatures [RDCP78]
23/07/2016 11:14 <DIR> Cursed Mountain [RQ6PKM]
23/07/2016 10:41 <DIR> Disney Epic Mickey [SEMP4Q]
23/07/2016 11:26 <DIR> Disaster [RDZP01]
23/07/2016 11:39 <DIR> Donkey Kong Country Returns [SF8P01]
23/07/2016 11:49 <DIR> James Bond_ Golden Eye [SJBP52]
23/07/2016 12:02 <DIR> LINKS CROSSBOW TRAINING [RZPP01]
23/07/2016 12:03 <DIR> Little King_s Story [RO3P99]
23/07/2016 12:24 <DIR> Mario Party 9 [SSQP01]
23/07/2016 12:27 <DIR> Metroid Prime 3_ Corruption [RM3P01]
23/07/2016 12:40 <DIR> Metroid_ Other M [R3OP01]
23/07/2016 13:02 <DIR> Monster Hunter Tri [RMHP08]
23/07/2016 13:11 <DIR> MushroomMen [RM9PGM]
23/07/2016 13:17 <DIR> New SUPER MARIO BROS. Wii [SMNP01]
23/07/2016 13:19 <DIR> Okami [ROWP08]
23/07/2016 13:32 <DIR> Pandora s Tower [SX3P01]
23/07/2016 13:42 <DIR> Project Zero 2 [SL2P01]
23/07/2016 14:07 <DIR> Red Steel 2 [RD2X41]
23/07/2016 14:15 <DIR> Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles [RBUP08]
23/07/2016 14:28 <DIR> RESIDENT EVIL THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES [SBDP08]
23/07/2016 14:39 <DIR> resident evil 4 Wii edition (P) [RB4P08]
23/07/2016 14:52 <DIR> Shaun White Snowboarding_ World Stage [R6NP41]
23/07/2016 14:59 <DIR> Silent Hill_ Shattered Memories [SHLPA4]
23/07/2016 15:10 <DIR> SONIC AND THE SECRET RINGS [RSRP8P]
23/07/2016 15:21 <DIR> Sonic2010 [SNCP8P]
23/07/2016 15:32 <DIR> Spyborgs [RSWP08]
23/07/2016 15:41 <DIR> SUPER MARIO GALAXY [RMGP01]
23/07/2016 15:51 <DIR> SUPER MARIO GALAXY MORE [SB4P01]
23/07/2016 15:55 <DIR> SUPER PAPER MARIO [R8PP01]
23/07/2016 15:57 <DIR> Super Smash Bros. Brawl [RSBP01]
23/07/2016 16:18 <DIR> Tenchu [RTNP41]
23/07/2016 16:30 <DIR> THE LAST STORY [SLSP01]
23/07/2016 16:45 <DIR> The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword [SOUP01]
23/07/2016 16:58 <DIR> Wario Land_ The Shake Dimension [RWLP01]
23/07/2016 17:09 <DIR> Western Heroes EU [SW7PNK]
23/07/2016 17:15 <DIR> WiiFitPlus(EU_P) [RFPP01]
23/07/2016 17:21 <DIR> PARTY PACK for REVOLUTION [RHAP01]
23/07/2016 17:22 <DIR> SPORTS PACK for REVOLUTION [RSPP01]
23/07/2016 17:24 <DIR> WSP2 EU(P) [RZTP01]
23/07/2016 17:27 <DIR> Xenoblade Chronicles [SX4P01]
23/07/2016 17:47 <DIR> Zack and Wiki_ Quest for Barbaros_ Treasure [RTZP08]
24/07/2016 20:04 <DIR> MarioKartWii [RMCP01]
24/07/2016 20:11 <DIR> Zero4 [R4ZJ01]
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Deadly Creatures [RDCP78]

23/07/2016 11:11 3,118,465,024 RDCP78.wbfs
1 File(s) 3,118,465,024 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Cursed Mountain [RQ6PKM]

24/07/2016 18:02 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:02 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 11:25 3,904,897,024 RQ6PKM.wbfs
1 File(s) 3,904,897,024 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Disney Epic Mickey [SEMP4Q]

24/07/2016 18:04 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:04 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 10:52 3,999,268,864 SEMP4Q.wbfs
1 File(s) 3,999,268,864 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Disaster [RDZP01]

24/07/2016 18:06 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:06 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 11:38 4,263,510,016 RDZP01.wbfs
1 File(s) 4,263,510,016 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Donkey Kong Country Returns [SF8P01]

24/07/2016 18:09 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:09 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 11:48 3,575,644,160 SF8P01.wbfs
1 File(s) 3,575,644,160 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\James Bond_ Golden Eye [SJBP52]

24/07/2016 18:11 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:11 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 12:01 4,261,412,864 SJBP52.wbfs
1 File(s) 4,261,412,864 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\LINKS CROSSBOW TRAINING [RZPP01]

24/07/2016 18:14 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:14 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 12:02 216,006,656 RZPP01.wbfs
1 File(s) 216,006,656 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Little King_s Story [RO3P99]

24/07/2016 18:14 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:14 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 12:15 27,295,744 RO3P99.wbf1
23/07/2016 12:15 4,294,934,528 RO3P99.wbfs
2 File(s) 4,322,230,272 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Mario Party 9 [SSQP01]

24/07/2016 18:17 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:17 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 12:26 1,002,438,656 SSQP01.wbfs
1 File(s) 1,002,438,656 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Metroid Prime 3_ Corruption [RM3P01]

24/07/2016 18:17 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:17 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 12:39 96,501,760 RM3P01.wbf1
23/07/2016 12:39 4,294,934,528 RM3P01.wbfs
2 File(s) 4,391,436,288 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Metroid_ Other M [R3OP01]

24/07/2016 18:20 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:20 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 13:01 3,504,373,760 R3OP01.wbf1
23/07/2016 13:01 4,294,934,528 R3OP01.wbfs
2 File(s) 7,799,308,288 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Monster Hunter Tri [RMHP08]

24/07/2016 18:25 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:25 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 13:10 2,837,446,656 RMHP08.wbfs
1 File(s) 2,837,446,656 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\MushroomMen [RM9PGM]

24/07/2016 18:27 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:27 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 13:17 1,948,254,208 RM9PGM.wbfs
1 File(s) 1,948,254,208 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\New SUPER MARIO BROS. Wii [SMNP01]

24/07/2016 18:28 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:28 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 13:18 377,487,360 SMNP01.wbfs
1 File(s) 377,487,360 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Okami [ROWP08]

24/07/2016 18:28 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:28 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 13:31 77,627,392 ROWP08.wbf1
23/07/2016 13:31 4,294,934,528 ROWP08.wbfs
2 File(s) 4,372,561,920 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Pandora s Tower [SX3P01]

24/07/2016 18:31 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:31 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 13:39 2,896,166,912 SX3P01.wbfs
1 File(s) 2,896,166,912 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Project Zero 2 [SL2P01]

24/07/2016 18:32 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:32 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 13:54 56,655,872 SL2P01.wbf1
23/07/2016 13:54 4,294,934,528 SL2P01.wbfs
2 File(s) 4,351,590,400 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Red Steel 2 [RD2X41]

24/07/2016 18:35 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:35 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 14:15 3,191,865,344 RD2X41.wbfs
1 File(s) 3,191,865,344 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles [RBUP08]

24/07/2016 18:37 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:37 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 14:27 4,175,429,632 RBUP08.wbfs
1 File(s) 4,175,429,632 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\RESIDENT EVIL THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES [SBDP08]

24/07/2016 18:39 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:39 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 14:38 4,003,463,168 SBDP08.wbfs
1 File(s) 4,003,463,168 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\resident evil 4 Wii edition (P) [RB4P08]

24/07/2016 18:42 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:42 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 14:51 4,261,412,864 RB4P08.wbfs
1 File(s) 4,261,412,864 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Shaun White Snowboarding_ World Stage [R6NP41]

24/07/2016 18:44 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:44 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 14:57 2,357,198,848 R6NP41.wbfs
1 File(s) 2,357,198,848 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Silent Hill_ Shattered Memories [SHLPA4]

24/07/2016 18:46 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:46 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 15:09 3,793,747,968 SHLPA4.wbfs
1 File(s) 3,793,747,968 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\SONIC AND THE SECRET RINGS [RSRP8P]

24/07/2016 18:48 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:48 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 15:20 3,841,982,464 RSRP8P.wbfs
1 File(s) 3,841,982,464 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Sonic2010 [SNCP8P]

24/07/2016 18:51 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:51 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 15:32 3,948,937,216 SNCP8P.wbfs
1 File(s) 3,948,937,216 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Spyborgs [RSWP08]

24/07/2016 18:53 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:53 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 15:41 3,282,042,880 RSWP08.wbfs
1 File(s) 3,282,042,880 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\SUPER MARIO GALAXY [RMGP01]

24/07/2016 18:55 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:55 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 15:50 3,510,632,448 RMGP01.wbfs
1 File(s) 3,510,632,448 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\SUPER MARIO GALAXY MORE [SB4P01]

24/07/2016 18:57 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:57 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 15:54 1,394,606,080 SB4P01.wbfs
1 File(s) 1,394,606,080 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\SUPER PAPER MARIO [R8PP01]

24/07/2016 18:58 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:58 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 15:56 446,693,376 R8PP01.wbfs
1 File(s) 446,693,376 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Super Smash Bros. Brawl [RSBP01]

24/07/2016 18:58 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 18:58 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 16:17 2,950,725,632 RSBP01.wbf1
23/07/2016 16:17 4,294,934,528 RSBP01.wbfs
2 File(s) 7,245,660,160 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Tenchu [RTNP41]

24/07/2016 19:03 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:03 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 16:29 4,099,932,160 RTNP41.wbfs
1 File(s) 4,099,932,160 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\THE LAST STORY [SLSP01]

24/07/2016 19:05 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:05 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 16:44 916,488,192 SLSP01.wbf1
23/07/2016 16:44 4,294,934,528 SLSP01.wbfs
2 File(s) 5,211,422,720 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword [SOUP01]

24/07/2016 19:09 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:09 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 16:57 83,918,848 SOUP01.wbf1
23/07/2016 16:57 4,294,934,528 SOUP01.wbfs
2 File(s) 4,378,853,376 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Wario Land_ The Shake Dimension [RWLP01]

24/07/2016 19:11 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:11 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 17:08 3,812,622,336 RWLP01.wbfs
1 File(s) 3,812,622,336 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Western Heroes EU [SW7PNK]

24/07/2016 19:14 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:14 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 17:15 2,363,490,304 SW7PNK.wbfs
1 File(s) 2,363,490,304 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\WiiFitPlus(EU_P) [RFPP01]

24/07/2016 19:15 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:15 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 17:20 2,076,180,480 RFPP01.wbfs
1 File(s) 2,076,180,480 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\PARTY PACK for REVOLUTION [RHAP01]

24/07/2016 19:16 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:16 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 17:21 106,954,752 RHAP01.wbfs
1 File(s) 106,954,752 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\SPORTS PACK for REVOLUTION [RSPP01]

24/07/2016 19:16 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:16 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 17:24 668,991,488 RSPP01.wbfs
1 File(s) 668,991,488 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\WSP2 EU(P) [RZTP01]

24/07/2016 19:17 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:17 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 17:26 880,803,840 RZTP01.wbfs
1 File(s) 880,803,840 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Xenoblade Chronicles [SX4P01]

24/07/2016 19:17 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:17 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 17:47 2,485,157,888 SX4P01.wbf1
23/07/2016 17:47 4,294,934,528 SX4P01.wbfs
2 File(s) 6,780,092,416 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Zack and Wiki_ Quest for Barbaros_ Treasure [RTZP08]

24/07/2016 19:22 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:22 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 17:52 2,088,763,392 RTZP08.wbfs
1 File(s) 2,088,763,392 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\MarioKartWii [RMCP01]

01/01/1601 01:00 <DIR> .
01/01/1601 01:00 <DIR> ..
24/07/2016 20:11 2,810,183,680 RMCP01.wbfs
1 File(s) 2,810,183,680 bytes

Directory of I:\wbfs\Zero4 [R4ZJ01]

01/01/1601 01:00 <DIR> .
01/01/1601 01:00 <DIR> ..
24/07/2016 20:22 4,095,737,856 R4ZJ01.wbfs
1 File(s) 4,095,737,856 bytes

Directory of I:\wiiso

24/07/2016 19:23 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:23 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 00:53 <DIR> Cursed Mountain [RQ6PKM]
23/07/2016 00:55 <DIR> Disaster Day of Crisis [RDZP01]
23/07/2016 00:55 <DIR> Donkey Kong Country Returns [SF8P01]
23/07/2016 00:56 <DIR> Epic Mickey [SEMP4Q]
23/07/2016 00:56 <DIR> Goldeneye [SJBP52]
23/07/2016 00:57 <DIR> Link's Crossbow Training [RZPP01]
23/07/2016 00:57 <DIR> Little King's Story [RO3P99]
23/07/2016 00:58 <DIR> Mario Kart Wii [RMCP01]
23/07/2016 00:58 <DIR> Mario Party 9 [SSQP01]
23/07/2016 00:59 <DIR> Metroid Prime 3 [RM3P01]
23/07/2016 00:54 <DIR> Deadly Creatures [RDCP78]
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of I:\wiiso\Cursed Mountain [RQ6PKM]

24/07/2016 19:23 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:23 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 20:10 64 RQ6PKM.bca
22/07/2016 20:30 4,294,901,760 RQ6PKM.part0.iso
22/07/2016 20:32 405,078,016 RQ6PKM.part1.iso
22/07/2016 20:32 241 RQ6PKM-dumpinfo.txt
4 File(s) 4,699,980,081 bytes

Directory of I:\wiiso\Disaster Day of Crisis [RDZP01]

24/07/2016 19:26 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:26 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 20:58 64 RDZP01.bca
22/07/2016 21:18 4,294,901,760 RDZP01.part0.iso
22/07/2016 21:20 405,078,016 RDZP01.part1.iso
22/07/2016 21:20 234 RDZP01-dumpinfo.txt
4 File(s) 4,699,980,074 bytes

Directory of I:\wiiso\Donkey Kong Country Returns [SF8P01]

24/07/2016 19:29 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:29 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 21:20 64 SF8P01.bca
22/07/2016 21:40 4,294,901,760 SF8P01.part0.iso
22/07/2016 21:42 405,078,016 SF8P01.part1.iso
22/07/2016 21:42 253 SF8P01-dumpinfo.txt
4 File(s) 4,699,980,093 bytes

Directory of I:\wiiso\Epic Mickey [SEMP4Q]

24/07/2016 19:31 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:31 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 21:43 64 SEMP4Q.bca
22/07/2016 22:03 4,294,901,760 SEMP4Q.part0.iso
22/07/2016 22:05 405,078,016 SEMP4Q.part1.iso
22/07/2016 22:05 244 SEMP4Q-dumpinfo.txt
4 File(s) 4,699,980,084 bytes

Directory of I:\wiiso\Goldeneye [SJBP52]

24/07/2016 19:34 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:34 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 22:06 64 SJBP52.bca
22/07/2016 22:26 4,294,901,760 SJBP52.part0.iso
22/07/2016 22:28 405,078,016 SJBP52.part1.iso
22/07/2016 22:28 247 SJBP52-dumpinfo.txt
4 File(s) 4,699,980,087 bytes

Directory of I:\wiiso\Link's Crossbow Training [RZPP01]

24/07/2016 19:37 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:37 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 22:29 64 RZPP01.bca
22/07/2016 22:49 4,294,901,760 RZPP01.part0.iso
22/07/2016 22:51 405,078,016 RZPP01.part1.iso
22/07/2016 22:51 249 RZPP01-dumpinfo.txt
4 File(s) 4,699,980,089 bytes

Directory of I:\wiiso\Little King's Story [RO3P99]

24/07/2016 19:40 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:40 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 22:52 64 RO3P99.bca
22/07/2016 23:12 4,294,901,760 RO3P99.part0.iso
22/07/2016 23:14 405,078,016 RO3P99.part1.iso
22/07/2016 23:14 245 RO3P99-dumpinfo.txt
4 File(s) 4,699,980,085 bytes

Directory of I:\wiiso\Mario Kart Wii [RMCP01]

24/07/2016 19:43 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:43 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 23:17 64 RMCP01.bca
22/07/2016 23:37 4,294,901,760 RMCP01.part0.iso
22/07/2016 23:39 405,078,016 RMCP01.part1.iso
22/07/2016 23:39 238 RMCP01-dumpinfo.txt
4 File(s) 4,699,980,078 bytes

Directory of I:\wiiso\Mario Party 9 [SSQP01]

24/07/2016 19:46 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:46 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 00:00 4,294,901,760 SSQP01.part0.iso
23/07/2016 00:02 405,078,016 SSQP01.part1.iso
23/07/2016 00:02 239 SSQP01-dumpinfo.txt
22/07/2016 23:40 64 SSQP01.bca
4 File(s) 4,699,980,079 bytes

Directory of I:\wiiso\Metroid Prime 3 [RM3P01]

24/07/2016 19:49 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:49 <DIR> ..
23/07/2016 00:04 64 RM3P01.bca
23/07/2016 00:24 4,294,901,760 RM3P01.part0.iso
23/07/2016 00:26 405,078,016 RM3P01.part1.iso
23/07/2016 00:26 253 RM3P01-dumpinfo.txt
4 File(s) 4,699,980,093 bytes

Directory of I:\wiiso\Deadly Creatures [RDCP78]

24/07/2016 19:52 <DIR> .
24/07/2016 19:52 <DIR> ..
22/07/2016 20:33 64 RDCP78.bca
22/07/2016 20:53 4,294,901,760 RDCP78.part0.iso
22/07/2016 20:55 405,078,016 RDCP78.part1.iso
22/07/2016 20:55 241 RDCP78-dumpinfo.txt
4 File(s) 4,699,980,081 bytes

Total Files Listed:
139 File(s) 243,809,919,462 bytes
274 Dir(s) 756,124,024,832 bytes free

Last edited by Waveracer, , Reason: fixed the post formating

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't see any problem with the /wbfs folder - it looks good to me. Which of those games does USBLoaderGX see?

What should I set in Hard Drive Settings, USB0, USB1... which Wii U port is 0 and which is 1?

I see the FAT32 partition and I selected it, but should I choose Multiple Partitions OFF or ON? I only want to use the FAT32 partition.

The problem I have now (after erasing and copying the files once again) is that only these games are read:

Eternal Darkness, SSX3 and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4.

None of the Wii games show up now and only these three GameCube games appear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr