Hacking The Conduit - Multiplayer crashing/freezing?

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmmm interesting i wonder if the lag will be present in my flash drive it has great read and write speeds so i'm hoping it won't i tend to put games like mario kart on my HDD and but more troublesome games (the conduit for example) on my flash drive due to higher speed reading
biggrin.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edit: Skizzo went skitzo so this post has been deleted. please refer to my later posts to see my current boot configuration for a perfect, lag free (even in the menus) Conduit experience.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DoornicK said:
I've played like 6 online matches with rev10 without a problem. I use Loader GX and a WD Passport Essensial.

no wiispeak though right? that's the reason i went back to 13a but not enough people have it for it to be worth it.

kingant

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
no problem at all... i use gx 557 with CIOS 13a... no lag no freezing..i have played almost 3 hours in a row... i use a pendrive kingston DT100 8Gb..

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ill buy backup and test! the guys that made this game live like 8 miles from me lol. I guess ill support the cause. First post sorry if its a little irrelevant
blink.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
***UPDATE***

The Conduit boots and plays perfectly (like the retail disc) with the following settings in USB Loader GX:

USB Loader GX rev564 (I'm sure with any rev that has anti-002 fix option)
Gamesettings IOS Boot: 223 (installed as 36 merge 37)
002 Fix: Anti

I just played 4 online matches with wiispeak on and had no lag whatsoever on menus or gameplay. Hope that helps somebody.

WinnerWinnerChic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm also having problems with getting multi player to work but I also had something that totally ruined my games on my HDD (I wasn't sure what to do).

I am running USB Loader GX with cIOS 13a. I tried downloading the Conduit's cover art, 3d cover art, & the DVD art (on USB Loader GX) and it totally crashed my Wii. I had a lot of text on my screen (most likely a dump of some kind) I completely shut down my Wii and tried USB Loader GX again and it said I had zero games on my hard drive... that wasn't the case the moment before that crash. I tried it multiple times but it did the same thing. I went on WBFS Manager 3.0 (on my PC) and it said I had zero games also. Has anyone else had this problem?

In regard to online with the Conduit. The music always sputters when you click any of the option screens. I have only connected once online and it was all glitchy. I couldn't move or anything.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi !!

Wiiflow , rev12 , 4.0E , single player runs flawlessly.

But impossible to connect to wifi , error 53330 , internet settings are not good.......
I"m sure they are ^^ cause i play COD and DL covers......

BUT : i have wiikey inside , so i've burnt the disc.
And you know what ? multi runs flawlessly , connect without a problem , and no lag at all.

This game is defiitely made to be played from the disc ^^

wiiztec

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Configurable Loader v32 and hermes cIOS222 and multiplayer works perfectly including Wiispeak

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weepulization said:
can u provide a link to where we can download cios 223?

Follow the USB Loader GX link in my signature. Click on Downloads. Click on Hermes 222/223. Find a guide one of the noobie threads for installation.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Benjay said:
Hi !!

Wiiflow , rev12 , 4.0E , single player runs flawlessly.

But impossible to connect to wifi , error 53330 , internet settings are not good.......
I"m sure they are ^^ cause i play COD and DL covers......

BUT : i have wiikey inside , so i've burnt the disc.
And you know what ? multi runs flawlessly , connect without a problem , and no lag at all.

This game is defiitely made to be played from the disc ^^

Actually I think this game was made to run from a RETAIL disc. Just like every other game...

DrcK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
4.0U
USB Loader GX
Cios 249 rev13
Running with no problems, just a freezing of 3 segs (?) on Friends Multiplayer Menu

DeviousTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I ran the game on both the retail disc and from usb loader and I experienced lag issues in the multiplayer menu from the retail disc as well, such as freezing for about 5 - 10 seconds when clicking on friends and pretty much everything else in the menu. So I don't think that the problem is that its not being played as a backup disc or the retail disc, so it probably does have something to do with an ios or cios problem, I'm no expert though so I can't be sure.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kongsnutz said:
You are not alone, seems the game doesn't like streaming from HDD.
The cure?

Burn to disc and use NeoGamma 4, shouldn't freeze then
This must be for 4.0 systems only then, because the game runs fine for me from USB HDD, both single player and multiplayer, on my 3.3v2U Wii. I'd suspect there is a better 'cure' for a HDD problem than burning it to disc, but perhaps not. I'm running rev10 for the record, and have also installed a few other IOS's, like 38, 53 and 55. NTSC game, scene release. Copied over to WBFS with WBFS-GUI, game partition only. Have launced with GX (rev409 I believe) as well as from its own channel made with Yaulct 1.1. Son was just playing online for ~1 hour and said there were no problems.

surgedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeviousTom said:
Well I ran the game on both the retail disc and from usb loader and I experienced lag issues in the multiplayer menu from the retail disc as well, such as freezing for about 5 - 10 seconds when clicking on friends and pretty much everything else in the menu. So I don't think that the problem is that its not being played as a backup disc or the retail disc, so it probably does have something to do with an ios or cios problem, I'm no expert though so I can't be sure.

I also think it must be an ios or cios issue. I'm having the same issue as you with an original and back-up Conduit disc At first I had thought I just had a bad rip, but now I suspect it is a SW issue. This really sucks!

JohnnyCheeks

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
surgedude said:
I also think it must be an ios or cios issue. I'm having the same issue as you with an original and back-up Conduit disc At first I had thought I just had a bad rip, but now I suspect it is a SW issue. This really sucks!

It doesn't suck that bad at least. It's just a matter of figuring out which IOS needs to be installed, and pulling it from the update partition to be installed by Wad Manager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.