The Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth Expansion Release Date OCT 30TH

The Binding of Isaac's newest expansion is on the way, with a slew of new features.
Afterbirth is a mega DLC for the biding of isaac: rebirth, that adds another 100+ hours to the game along side an amazing number of extra features.
- Greed Mode: a whole new game mode with a heavy focus on risk/reward that is a completely new way to play that features new endings and a final boss.
- Expanded main game: a new final area has been added to the main game along with another new final boss and ending.
- Daily Runs: compete for highscore / best time on the leader boards in these daily seeded runs.
- 10 totally new and awesome challanges
- 1000+ new rooms, as well as new tiny rooms, closets and giant arching hallways.
- Totally new playable character, Lilith, mother of demons.
- 120 new items! not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs, cards etc. taking the item count up beyond 525!
- 4 new alternate chapters with new chapter specific enemy types visual themes and surprises.
- New seed code combo page, as well as a butt ton of new seed codes that mod the game.
- Expanded soundtrack!
- New room types like, trap rooms, double treasure rooms and ultra rare closets!
- Greatly expanded and updated HUD system
- Tons of new secret transformations
- 8 new bosses
- 25+ new enemies
- Updated weapon combo system
- Far too many new achievements
- 20 million new co-op babies

Coming to Steam and Other Platforms

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really looking forward to this! Vanilla is probably one of my most played Vita games. Hope it releases at the same time for PSN!
+1
need to find out first if they upped the firmware req and if dlc can be transferred from a ps3 using cma

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really looking forward to this! Vanilla is probably one of my most played Vita games. Hope it releases at the same time for PSN!
The blog post implied it'd probably be later for consoles across all platforms.
+1
need to find out first if they upped the firmware req and if dlc can be transferred from a ps3 using cma
There's a chance that it'll require a higher firmware version, but I can't say for certain. I transferred the Borderlands 2 DLC packages from my PS3 to an older-FW Vita the same as any other, it seems like.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
A-A-Afterbirth?

*shutters*

I should probably actually get this game. People talk about it all the time, I need to see what the hype's about.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Holy fuckeroni, yes, yes, yes. This is probably the best game I've played in the last 5 years and I can't wait to see what the expansion will add. Well, we know a good deal about what it adds, but still. I've been following this closely since the initial announcement and I'm super excited to spend another 200 hours in the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night