The BIG Skyrim Thread

Which platform will you get this game for?

• PC

Votes: 94 57.3%

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • PS3

Votes: 31 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This weekend I'm planning to update this thread (and especially Opening Post) to this thread worthy of being the GBAtemp hype thread. When the first post is adequate, I'll PM a mod to change the title.

Reactions: 1 person

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still need to pre-order this.
I keep forgetting. Now that i've got Dark Souls, i'm just forgetting to even more than ever.

Still wish this game had a Demon/Dark Souls method of multiplayer. That'd be fun as hell. Especially since Morrowind and Oblivion were insanely easy. Fighting real people is always so much more fun in an RPG like this.

Gettin' it on PC. Hope it's not a console port like Oblivion. The inventory/menus drove me nuts.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Still need to pre-order this.
I keep forgetting. Now that i've got Dark Souls, i'm just forgetting to even more than ever.

Still wish this game had a Demon/Dark Souls method of multiplayer. That'd be fun as hell. Especially since Morrowind and Oblivion were insanely easy. Fighting real people is always so much more fun in an RPG like this.

Gettin' it on PC. Hope it's not a console port like Oblivion. The inventory/menus drove me nuts.
The inventory didn't really drive me nuts, you could just use the Tab button to quickly change categories. I do agree it wasn't perfect, but hell, if you don't like it, change it

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
has there been any new trailers or interesting videos lately?
any previews, reviews, etc?

i've seen the videos but they always show the same game sequences so it gets a bit old

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've been doing a semi-decent job in containing most of the videos. I guess the only way is to wait for some reviews after 11/11.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
has there been any new trailers or interesting videos lately?
any previews, reviews, etc?

i've seen the videos but they always show the same game sequences so it gets a bit old
If you want previews, search some with Google. Just type in 'Skyrim preview' and set the search options so it only gives you results from this week (or 24 hours, or whatever).
Here's a good, lengthy one.

Videos aren't widely avaible, don't know if Bethesda will release some.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I loved Oblivion and the fact that there's a better costumization makes me look further to this game... It seems interesting and it's def a must buy for me, I just wonder if you'll be able to costumise your own house (like in fable xP).

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
WHAT? Argonians have no resistance to poison? And resistance to disease has dropped by 25%? :angry:

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
According to that wiki, disease resistance is the same as in oblivion :blink: . I hope the dark brotherhood is in this game, those were the most fun missions in oblivion.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to that wiki, disease resistance is the same as in oblivion :blink: . I hope the dark brotherhood is in this game, those were the most fun missions in oblivion.
Check the first post? They are again in it, and can be joined again.

After reading the review of the first 5 hours in gameinformer, i really want to get this for the ps3. My worry is glitches won't get patched for the it. Than their is the fact ps3 got screwed out of DLC with scrolls 4.

hkz8000

Trophies
XP
Country
Check the first post? They are again in it, and can be joined again.

After reading the review of the first 5 hours in gameinformer, i really want to get this for the ps3. My worry is glitches won't get patched for the it. Than their is the fact ps3 got screwed out of DLC with scrolls 4.

do you mean the expasion packs? weren't they included in the goty edition?

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. There was horse armor, some kind of magic tombs ect. Each of them unfixed and glitched, at least unofficially. The PC versions got fixed by the mod community and steam added those patches officially into their download of the game's deluxe edition. Bath excuse was they were too busy with fallout 4 to go back and fix them their selves and release them for the ps3.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Wait. No classes, no major/minor skills ? Then our character will be some kind of polyvalent hero or there are some restictions on how you can train your abilities ? It was fun and annoying to have to choose a class and some specialities in the previous episodes.

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to look forward to killing in the name of sithis again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.