The BIG Skyrim Thread

Which platform will you get this game for?

• PC

Votes: 94 57.3%

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • PS3

Votes: 31 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
WELP TIME TO POSTPONE RESTARTING SKYRIM EVEN MORE
Gonna restart from the beginning once either this or Dawnguard releases~ Keeping a large break in between to make the experience even better and fresh :3
QFT, I'm going to wait for my second playthrough (well actually I haven't even completed it, but ah well) until Dawnguard drops, OR even longer.... I can wait + the longer you wait, the better the mods/fixes are :yay:

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Forgive me for double posting, but I just wanted to ask about this:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14037
If anyone has used it, how good is it? Does it work with the 1.6 BETA update?
Just collecting some mods before Dawnguard/Complete 1.6 arrives >3>

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nice trailer, for a probably epic add-on. I read it's coming out out at the end of this month already for 360, and at least a month later for PC/PS3.
So probably just in time to play through it the second time B-)

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Dawnguard!!! :D:D:D VAMPIRES FINALLY HAVE SOME STORYLINE! I'm thinking about starting up a Let's Play for the Dawnguard storyline. My playstyle might not be the most exciting though. I move very slowly due to lots of sneaking

Reactions: 1 person

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Dawnguard!!! :D:D:D VAMPIRES FINALLY HAVE SOME STORYLINE! I'm thinking about starting up a Let's Play for the Dawnguard storyline. My playstyle might not be the most exciting though. I move very slowly due to lots of sneaking
I am p. sure I am worse. My style involves quicksaves, lots and lots of quicksaves D:
If you want to spice it up, try using some sneak mods to make it tougher or somethin', I am pretty sure there a few like that V:

Reactions: 1 person

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I am p. sure I am worse. My style involves quicksaves, lots and lots of quicksaves D:
If you want to spice it up, try using some sneak mods to make it tougher or somethin', I am pretty sure there a few like that V:
I abuse the quicksave too. Just so addictive actually, there isn't a single minute where I don't quicksave. Sooooooooooooooooooo handy

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
8d69de61d7ee7f6edb53f43c0241d96a9afd73da.jpg__939x820_q85.jpg

50 stunning Skyrim screenshots (heavily modded)
:wacko:

Reactions: Sterling

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
How the modders conquered Skyrim

Called it before in this topic; give Bethesda PC games time, and you'll get an even better experience. Best bang for the buck, definitely. You can basically complete Skyrim every year and have a different experience every time. I mean, look at this;
I saw that article on IGN and that's why I downloaded the game. It was so cool to see all of the possibilities.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Morrobilvion was a huge accomplishment, one that I'm quite thankful for. Skywind seems just as amazing, yet, Morrowind with the MGSO mod is almost equally pretty, and it's hard to tell which I would prefer. MGSO allows fans of Morrowind to have great new graphics and atmosphere without necessarily sacrificing the gameplay they love the game for; Skywind will allow players who prefer the more simply and straightforward gameplay of Skywind to experience Morrowind in a new way. I think each have their own great prospects :)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I bought this game on Steam, and I have some mods installed. I love this game. Never knew what good mods could do for it.

But does anybody have a mod for getting the Hylian Shield and Master Sword into the game? I've seen some mods but they require me to forge them, collect materials and such. And I'd just like to put the items in my bag right away.

Reactions: Satangel

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought this game on Steam, and I have some mods installed. I love this game. Never knew what good mods could do for it.

But does anybody have a mod for getting the Hylian Shield and Master Sword into the game? I've seen some mods but they require me to forge them, collect materials and such. And I'd just like to put the items in my bag right away.
Ask the mod author what the item IDs would be, and you can either drop them directly at your feet, or else add them to your inventory most likely.

If you only need vanilla items to forge the mod weapon and shield, look up the item ID for these and do the same method :)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ask the mod author what the item IDs would be, and you can either drop them directly at your feet, or else add them to your inventory most likely.

If you only need vanilla items to forge the mod weapon and shield, look up the item ID for these and do the same method :)
I don't know if they're vanilla items. I think one requires a recipe or something that the user created. But whatever, gonna give it a shot. I just really want the shield and sword. Also do you know if there's a mod that increases the look of the weapons? I've noticed some weapons like the orcish axe, or elvish sword look like shit when they're being held.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if they're vanilla items. I think one requires a recipe or something that the user created. But whatever, gonna give it a shot. I just really want the shield and sword. Also do you know if there's a mod that increases the look of the weapons? I've noticed some weapons like the orcish axe, or elvish sword look like shit when they're being held.
Yeah, last time I played there were a bunch of different retexture projects for different weapons :) I don't remember names, but usually there are packs which give higher res textures to all the weapons or weapon sets, or individual weapon textures that you can pick and choose from. Some mods might even have new higher quality models or different models for download! Check out the Skyrim Nexus :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo"