The 'art' of Blaze163

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Got bored so I broke out New Art Academy and painted for a few hours. So here's the new works; A Christmas card style landscape, a sewer, my White Phoenix sigil (or at least a basic version of it), and last but not least...me :D

And yes, I know I can't paint. But the whole point was to kill a few hours and de-stress. Since I accomplished both goals, it wasn't a waste of time. But you can hardly expect masterpieces from a badly calibrated 3DS held by someone with no natural talent for art.

Attachments

• Blaze Self Portrait.jpeg
    Blaze Self Portrait.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 220
  • Christmas Hill.jpeg
    Christmas Hill.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Mako Reactor.jpeg
    Mako Reactor.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 207
  • White Phoenix.jpeg
    White Phoenix.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: LuxerWap

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lali ho!

Back on the Art Academy games again. Ony a couple of new pics for today. It might be a while before I upload anything else. Not due to lack of painting, but because every time I want to transfer pics to my laptop, I have to pop the N3DS' back panel to take out the memory card. So I risk damage every time, I won't be doing it often. Hopefully I'll be able to upgrade my crappy laptop to something that can handle Windows 7 or above soon so I can do the transfer digitally instead. But until then, here's two new versions of Evil Pikachu, and a tie-dye rainbow Squirtle I painted for a friend. Thoughts?

And yes, I know Squirtle's face looks a bit goofy. I painted it freehand and I suck major-league balls. I'm aware of the issue.

Attachments

• Rainbow Squirtle (edited).jpg
    Rainbow Squirtle (edited).jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Evil Pikachu Mk V (Lunar) (edited).jpg
    Evil Pikachu Mk V (Lunar) (edited).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Evil Pikachu Mk V (Forest)(edited).jpg
    Evil Pikachu Mk V (Forest)(edited).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 112

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat