Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
wtMKvEO.png

Upload Status: Site Down
W̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶u̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶o̶u̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶p̶u̶b̶l̶i̶c̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶m̶e̶n̶t̶!̶

L̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶?̶ ̶T̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶"̶s̶o̶r̶t̶:̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶s̶"̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶"̶s̶o̶r̶t̶:̶P̶o̶p̶u̶l̶a̶r̶i̶t̶y̶"̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶9̶!̶
(̶A̶d̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶:̶/̶/̶3̶d̶s̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶S̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶/̶S̶o̶r̶t̶:̶D̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶d̶s̶)̶

T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶M̶A̶J̶O̶R̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶h̶a̶u̶l̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶I̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶d̶r̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶!̶ ̶(̶M̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶-̶t̶h̶e̶-̶h̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶r̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶)̶

So what exactly is new?

Secure login system / Account System - We have created our own login system from the ground up to ensure it meets our needs, as well as our clients. We also heavily encrypt and protect our clients information.

Upload system - On our old site, we had to manually add your theme. Now you are the one in control! When you upload your theme to our site, its immediately on the server! All thats left is for it to pass manual approving by one of our staff members and your theme is out to the public!

API (coming soon!) - We know some users don’t like constantly checking the site for information, or maybe they want to build a theme downloader home-brew to use it straight on device! In our new version you can request an API key to use with your creations, and along with it you will get documentation, and examples. (The api works using http get requests.)

Comments (coming soon!) - A new comment system is in the works and should be released soon! Using our in-house comment system, you’ll be able to use your 3DS Themes account to comment on themes! We don’t settle for things like disqus!

Ratings (almost done!) - This is another in the works feature, which is nearly done! Users will be allowed to rate themes from 1 to 5 stars. The better voted themes have the possibility of getting featured for a week, which would hold them on the front page while featured.

Public bug fix notes and credits - Every site has its problems, and none of them are perfect, and ours isn’t an exception to that! We pride ourselves in giving the users a great experience, and we believe that you can’t withhold information like bug changes from the clients if thats what your goal is. So we make our bugs public when fixed, and if a client finds and reports a bug they will get credit for it if they want.

AD FREE - All registered users get a ad free experience. If you don’t register, and just browse, you may get a small ad.fly ad sometimes if we are low on funds, but 90% of the time we have all ads off, even for the non-registered users. We get it, the web hates ads, so do we.

General graphic and UI improvements - The entire site has a new coat of paint ;) as the design work was remade from the ground up! More info buttons on themes keep the site from cluttering up. An clean new toolbar is available from any page on the site, you will never be lost again!

Searching - We know you’ve been asking for it, and we are proud to announce that we have delivered once again! We now have a search bar! And since we are nice, you don’t even need to register to use it.

Searching-2 (Intelligent Searches) -

Get top 9 downloaded themes (Will allow paging soon!)
  1. http://3dsthemes.com/Search/sort:Popularity (Or type "sort:Popularity" in the search box!)
  2. http://3dsthemes.com/Search/sort:downloads (Or type "sort:downloads" in the search box!)
Check if your theme was uploaded by us and isn't claimed.
(If it is, you should totally create an account and claim it before someone else does! :P)
  1. http://3dsthemes.com/Search/sort:unclaimed (Or type "sort:unclaimed" in the search box!)
Search for themes by specific people
(This isn't case sensitive, so no worries there!)
(Shoutout to Wellington2k! :D)
  1. http://3dsthemes.com/Search/sort:from Wellington2k (Or type "sort:from <username>" in the search box!)
  2. http://3dsthemes.com/Search/sort:creator Wellington2k (Or type "sort:creator <username>" in the search box!)
  3. http://3dsthemes.com/Search/sort:user Wellington2k (Or type "sort:user <username>" in the search box!)
  4. http://3dsthemes.com/Search/sort:users Wellington2k (Or type "sort:users <username>" in the search box! This will eventually allowing searching of multiple users at once.)
  5. http://3dsthemes.com/Search/sort:username Wellington2k (Or type "sort:username <username>" in the search box!)
C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶/̶ ̶I̶n̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶

•̶ ̶S̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶a̶g̶s̶ ̶(̶S̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶B̶y̶?̶)̶ ̶-̶ ̶I̶n̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶-̶ ̶U̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶p̶u̶l̶a̶r̶i̶t̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶e̶,̶ ̶e̶t̶c̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶g̶r̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶.̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶c̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶"̶S̶o̶r̶t̶:̶P̶o̶p̶u̶l̶a̶r̶"̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶o̶p̶u̶l̶a̶r̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶(̶b̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶s̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶"̶S̶o̶r̶t̶:̶A̶n̶i̶m̶e̶"̶ ̶(̶b̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶a̶g̶s̶)̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶p̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶.̶

•̶ ̶D̶i̶r̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶-̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶/̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶-̶ ̶S̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶r̶e̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶t̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶.̶

•̶ ̶U̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶-̶ ̶I̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶/̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶-̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶i̶v̶i̶d̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶t̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶p̶l̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶a̶.̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶(̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶n̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶)̶,̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶w̶o̶r̶d̶s̶,̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶(̶i̶f̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶)̶,̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶(̶N̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶s̶/̶t̶o̶g̶g̶l̶e̶s̶.̶

•̶ ̶(̶B̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶)̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶I̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶/̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶-̶ ̶A̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶m̶e̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶o̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶p̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶3̶D̶S̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶n̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶p̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶n̶y̶m̶o̶u̶s̶.̶ ̶U̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶o̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶u̶p̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶u̶l̶t̶,̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶a̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶a̶t̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶u̶p̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶.̶
̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶
•̶ ̶R̶e̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶w̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶-̶ ̶W̶h̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶?̶?̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.̶

•̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶-̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶l̶y̶.̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶n̶a̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶,̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶,̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶v̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶w̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

•̶ ̶F̶a̶v̶o̶r̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶-̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶r̶i̶t̶e̶d̶.̶

•̶ ̶F̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶-̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶(̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶)̶

•̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶m̶e̶ ̶E̶d̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶-̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶-̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶/̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶v̶i̶e̶w̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶/̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶g̶m̶.̶b̶c̶s̶t̶m̶.̶

in beta.jpg

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this, we hope to see you around!
3DSThemes.com

Our Staff:
Dojo_Master (
Twitter)
GotKrypto67 (Previously GotKrypto76)
Henning B
xerochrono
Baoulettes
Mike123

Attachments

• lock and key.png
    lock and key.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,026
  • PAINT AND TITLE! dark glow.png
    PAINT AND TITLE! dark glow.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 5,161
  • top.png
    top.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 7,187
  • themes.png
    themes.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 7,923
  • modal.png
    modal.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 7,513
Last edited by DoJo_Master, , Reason: The site died

Seroczynski

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Secure login system / Account System - We have created our own login system from the ground up to ensure it meets our needs, as well as our clients. We also heavily encrypt and protect our clients information.
Just a tip, but you should add some SSL to your website.

Nice work on the API and being ad-free.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's just because I'm browsing from mobile, but there still seems to be no search function, which was my biggest issue with 3dsthemes.com. also, categories would be nice. Browsing every page to find that one theme you saw in the release thread is just as tedious as browsing every page in the release thread.

D

Deleted User

Maybe it's just because I'm browsing from mobile, but there still seems to be no search function, which was my biggest issue with 3dsthemes.com. also, categories would be nice. Browsing every page to find that one theme you saw in the release thread is just as tedious as browsing every page in the release thread.
Currently, there is no search bar. This is a feature we are hard at work on right now. When its out we will be sure to flash it around so people know its out! Categories will be included with the search feature, we plan on implementing tags into our search features.

We just got this pushed at 5:35 AM after all night finishing it up. If you find anything wrong, have any complaints, comments or concerns, please PM me, or dojo_master, and we will gladly get to you for support once we have woken back up! :P

Thanks for your understanding,
- Krypto

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Currently, there is no search bar. This is a feature we are hard at work on right now. When its out we will be sure to flash it around so people know its out! Categories will be included with the search feature, we plan on implementing tags into our search features.
Shweet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, another question. Will uploaders be able to edit their own tags? So they can put what features a theme has? Bgm, scrolling effects, etc.?

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

So I uploaded two of my best themes after making an account. How long does it take for the themes to show up also clicking upload after a while brings up a blank page http://www.3dsthemes.com/upload.php
Your themes don't appear to have been uploaded. In the event they were, you would be able to see them. Feel free to give it a try, if you run into any issues whatsoever shoot me a PM. If I'm up, I'll help you out.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol there goes the nice description I made should have pasted it somewhere :/

Same deal uploaded 100% and brings me to that blank upload page want me to just dump the files here?

D

Deleted User

lol there goes the nice description I made should have pasted it somewhere :/

Same deal uploaded 100% and brings me to that blank upload page want me to just dump the files here?
Ill be on later, then we can work things out. Sounds like a small bug.
Thanks for your understanding.

It appears your files are actually uploaded. They are simply waiting to be approved by a staff member.

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, we know you’ve been asking for it, and we are proud to announce that we have delivered once again! We now have a search bar! And since we are nice, you don’t even need to register to use it.

Reactions: WeedZ

Septimo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat! Thank you for providing a centralized place for sharing and downloading themes. I remember this site in its infancy, and it definitely has improved with these new features. It's actually encouraging to use the site now. I'll definitely be contributing my own themes soon. :)

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Neat! Thank you for providing a centralized place for sharing and downloading themes. I remember this site in its infancy, and it definitely has improved with these new features. It's actually encouraging to use the site now. I'll definitely be contributing my own themes soon. :)
Yea, its really evolving, here is the new logo we are setting up... Do you guys like it?
A%20test%20logo%20I%20made%20quickly%20glow%20edition.png

You should task someone to make a homebrew app for the 3DS that can download themes from your site. It might help the site catch on. ;)
I agree, we where working with philfat to get a section on DownloadMii, I think he lost interest... Hope we do something on the 3DS cuz a homebrew theme shop would be awesome!

Reactions: Septimo

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
It seems I accidentally uploaded a duplicate of my Miku theme instead of the DS Lite theme I intended. There seems to be no option that allows me to edit or delete themes I uploaded. Can you delete the theme for me? (The NDS Theme. For what ever reason it uploaded my Miku theme instead) I used the same user name there as I do here so it should be easy to spot.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.