tombot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
Since I'm not allowed to officially submit my release, I thought I'd throw it in here.

The 15th Floor, my homebrew adventure game, is now available to download. It's not terribly long, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Artwork took 3 months to complete (77 different backgrounds), made a working inventory system and a basic conversation system. I'll definitely update it later on, but I have my eye on new and more "adventurous" projects. (See what I did there?)

Download it HERE

tombot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's the WIP Topic - The 15th Floor

Or, play it!
smileipb2.png

tombot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
Text irregularities are fixed. I updated the file which can be downloaded at the same location as seen on my first post.

Fixed a couple bugs with the inventory, but nothing terribly noticeable.

tombot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
Many users reported similar things, but I can't find out exactly why this is. I'll try to fix certain flash cards compatibility in 1.2. I'll be honest though, don't expect it very soon. I'm in the middle of another bigger project.

NO$GBA will run it fine if nothing else. Flash cards have been giving people mixed results.

I'll start a topic on my new project once it is over the half-way mark. Here's what to expect:

1. A Lengthier Gameplay
2. Better Visuals
3. Engrossing Atmosphere
4. Harder Difficulty

Here's a tease.

Unoalpho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tombot said:
Many users reported similar things, but I can't find out exactly why this is. I'll try to fix certain flash cards compatibility in 1.2. I'll be honest though, don't expect it very soon. I'm in the middle of another bigger project.

NO$GBA will run it fine if nothing else. Flash cards have been giving people mixed results.

I'll start a topic on my new project once it is over the half-way mark. Here's what to expect:

1. A Lengthier Gameplay
2. Better Visuals
3. Engrossing Atmosphere
4. Harder Difficulty

Here's a tease.

When I played it and it ended I was and still cant wait for the next release of it

tombot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
Working on updating this, probably for the last time. I'm including these changes:

-Inventory switched to L to accommodate right handed majority.
-More character emotions.
-More music
-Another inventory-related bugfix (when you have no items in your inventory in the Lobby and check your inventory, you always wind up at the beginning frame upon exiting

I'm looking for anything I can do to make this update as significant as I can, considering this will most likely be the last. I'd like to hear some ideas!

Thanks!

synicasm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks sweet... Running on R4 with 1.18 Firmware, I get alot of static in the audio for some reason or other.

Great Work !

Aaronius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is great. (sorry if this is a late post and what-not.) The only thing I experienced that was weird was an annoying rumbling noise that wouldn't stop. I'm using an R4 for DS lite.

This is a suggestion. Could you add an opening menu with "Start Game" and then a "How to Play" button? I had trouble figuring things out at first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey