Homebrew The 022-2402 error code

ExcaliburAmi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
So I heard that you can only regain access to online and eshop using the unbanning methods, but not make or relink an nnid, has anybody found a method that allows you to make or link an nnid yet ?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I heard that you can only regain access to online and eshop using the unbanning methods, but not make or relink an nnid, has anybody found a method that allows you to make or link an nnid yet ?
Depends. If you have a cheating or a S/M ban, the only way to fully recover from that is to system transfer to a new device. If you have a cfw banwave ban, all you need to do is find a public/private localfriendcodeseed. That will allow you to continue to use your existing nnid and all nnid related services.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
You have to dump the ITCM of an unbanned console, extract the CTCert and DeviceID from the dump, and inject them into the ITCM of your banned one. Then you can recreate an NNID and use Nintendo Network related services. Here's a demonstration that uses a modified Luma, but any FIRM loaded at boot should work.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to dump the ITCM of an unbanned console, extract the CTCert and DeviceID from the dump, and inject them into the ITCM of your banned one. Then you can recreate an NNID and use Nintendo Network related services. Here's a demonstration that uses a modified Luma, but any FIRM loaded at boot should work.

Guess I'm behind the times. How would you dump the ctcert? Godmode9?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
dd if=itcm.mem of=CTCert.bin bs=1 skip=14360 count=104
dd if=itcm.mem of=DeviceID.bin bs=1 skip=14340 count=4
So I should have asked this before, but how exactly does this... Work? I mean I know what did image tool is, but how exactly does it relate to this? How do I get the ctcert out of this thing?
1022171329.jpg

Reactions: Alm

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I should have asked this before, but how exactly does this... Work? I mean I know what did image tool is, but how exactly does it relate to this? How do I get the ctcert out of this thing?
1022171329.jpg
Here's the part of his post that he left out "Dump the ITCM to your SD with GodMode9 (MEMORY VIRTUAL > itcm.mem)". I have no idea if it can be built from a NAND backup.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the part of his post that he left out "Dump the ITCM to your SD with GodMode9 (MEMORY VIRTUAL > itcm.mem)". I have no idea if it can be built from a NAND backup.
Makes sense, I'll try tomorrow. Just got b9s running on this monstrosity with a flashcart so I can use godmode9.

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends. If you have a cheating or a S/M ban, the only way to fully recover from that is to system transfer to a new device. If you have a cfw banwave ban, all you need to do is find a public/private localfriendcodeseed. That will allow you to continue to use your existing nnid and all nnid related services.
Public seed has me going online again. I do have a second, unbanned console though I never used it's seed. I'll have to go all 3DSX if I want to do that (I know, there's still no hard evidence that not installing doesn't get you banned, but still).

Edit: suuure. Typical "gf" excuse :P

Reactions: Giodude

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
It's also worth noting that you can't use the CTCert from an O3DS on an N3DS, and vice versa. If you do your system will throw up an update nag and not allow you to access the eShop, thus making this pointless. If you perform the update you'll brick (obviously). Luma used to patch the version check, but that broke too much stuff and it was removed in 6.5.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's also worth noting that you can't use the CTCert from an O3DS on an N3DS, and vice versa. If you do your system will throw up an update nag and not allow you to access the eShop, thus making this pointless. If you perform the update you'll brick (obviously). Luma used to patch the version check, but that broke too much stuff and it was removed in 6.5.
Well there goes that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: