Gaming That Japanese eShop free download with the pink rabbit and the claw-thing

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello,

I saw that Japan eShop has a free download app/game thing in which you grab at pictures with one of those claw machines. The grabbed pictutes can then be used on your 3DS Home screen. A pink rabbit is a character in the app/game.

Q1. What is it called?

Q2. Is it coming to EUR/USA?

Thank you for your time.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello,

I saw that Japan eShop has a free download app/game thing in which you grab at pictures with one of those claw machines. The grabbed pictutes can then be used on your 3DS Home screen. A pink rabbit is a character in the app/game.

Q1. What is it called?

Q2. Is it coming to EUR/USA?

Thank you for your time.

A1
In Japanese "バッジとれーるセンター"

A2
I think it will be release in USA/EUR.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
they are called badges ha
i dumped a cia, although it has a scene release now anyway, surprisingly it works for eur and usa.
i tried to hack in all the badges for my 3ds, i wasn't able to (it still might be possible), but i was able to give myself unlimited badges for the ones i have, but when you go online again it gets the unhacked version from the server.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i dumped a cia, although it has a scene release now anyway, surprisingly it works for eur and usa.
i tried to hack in all the badges for my 3ds, i wasn't able to (it still might be possible), but i was able to give myself unlimited badges for the ones i have, but when you go online again it gets the unhacked version from the server.

The Japanese threw me.
I already have a Japanese 3DS and I have played it, but I don't know the correct words.
I would love to have it on my EUR 3DS in English!

:wub::wub::wub:

Reactions: Februarysn0w

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
In English? But Japanese would also be fine.

Would the badges work on the home screen? And only in emuNAND, or also in sysNAND?

that is what i meant when i said it surprisingly works for eur/usa, yes the badges show up. i expect the app is still in japanese.
if your nands are linked i guess the badges would be shared since it is in extdata but your sysnand would have to support the badges too, try it

Orcastraw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is what i meant when i said it surprisingly works for eur/usa, yes the badges show up. i expect the app is still in japanese.
if your nands are linked i guess the badges would be shared since it is in extdata but your sysnand would have to support the badges too, try it

How can one tell if their NANDs are linked?

Orcastraw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, you don't actively link them, you have to format one of them for them to become 'unlinked'.
did you format sysnand or emunand after the creation of emunand?

No, but my emuNAND is a system transfer from another console. I'm assuming if the NANDs are linked it will brick...

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
No, but my emuNAND is a system transfer from another console. I'm assuming if the NANDs are linked it will brick...

ok well since you system transferred, yes, your nands are not linked because your emunand is not a copy of the sysnand.
what would brick??

bache

Trophies
XP
Country

If I may ask, what is the name of the scene dump? I tried searching for バッジとれーるセンター and Collectible Badge Centre, but I couldn't find a scene release for it. I had a look over on a certain ISO site, but no luck their either.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
If I may ask, what is the name of the scene dump? I tried searching for バッジとれーるセンター and Collectible Badge Centre, but I couldn't find a scene release for it. I had a look over on a certain ISO site, but no luck their either.

Home.Menu.Kazareru.Badge.Toreru.Center.JPN.eShop.3DS.INTERNAL-BigBlueBox

Reactions: bache

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water