Misc Thanks Yonex and Stacmaster-S :D

PlooBloo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was my first wifi experience @_@ And I crashed while I was waiting for you guys.. >_>;; That green message. Is that a known problem w/the DVD5 version of the game or is my burn just bad? @_@

yonex204

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That was my first wifi experience @_@ And I crashed while I was waiting for you guys.. >_>;; That green message. Is that a known problem w/the DVD5 version of the game or is my burn just bad? @_@

Ah, you were Agari right? good games ^^
hope to play ya again.

The green message is a disc read error i believe? i randomly get them from time to time, i usualyl just pop the disc in and out and then it works for me. Im using the DVD9 version however.

PlooBloo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ah, you were Agari right? good games ^^
hope to play ya again.

The green message is a disc read error i believe? i randomly get them from time to time, i usualyl just pop the disc in and out and then it works for me. Im using the DVD9 version however.

Yup, I'm Agari. I just reburned my game, so I hope I'll get it less frequently. I get it quite often, especially when it's waiting for other players. >_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters