Hacking Tge Switch hack is really worth?

sonicfan1373

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To people already have one the answer is YES, of course. But to other people, let's discuss it aside fanboy protections.

The console is extremely new, so... few games. Can take a little or a long time untill hackers figure how to dump and load backups and have the spof problem too. Nintendo of course will take actions to dificult this but the problem is not only the time but how it will affect the company decisions. It can make switch hace a short time of life. Anyone seen what happens with the wiiU. And switch is already a pandoras bix of problems.

Homebrew, emulators, the holy grail portable... Not so mutch. The true, at least for me, is that console in not a real portable and even a real console to tv. It renains in a limbo of something estrange who is something and nothing. Is too big to keep aways with you, and is like a android, a powerfull one, conected to your tv. The fell is not solid like ps4 and ps one for me. Then. If emulators come out. Hiw nany years to port stronger ones? And is worth play ps2 on a switch around? For how much time?

Well, think about it and say what you think.
I think nintendo gets a very good trouble this time. A final problem.

The Switch is no more or less portable for me than a 3DS XL or PS Vita. Neither of those systems fit in my pant pockets but I have a case for both and could easily take them everywhere in my jacket pocket (and the same thing is happening with the Switch right now, so I can take wherever I want, like the other two portables I mentioned; I have also found taking the Joycons off and putting them in one pant pocket and the screen in the other pant pocket also works without looking awkward so in that sense it is more portable than the two above systems, but I will personally just use a case and my jacket pocket). Moreover, the battery life is about the same as what I get on a Vita and the original 3DS/XL (the stand by time is actually on par with the Vita which is great). Also, obviously this is not designed to compete with PS4 and Xbox One in terms of power, I mean this is a device that is consuming 1/10th of the power of those other systems despite the SOC being built on a similar sized fabrication process; the mere fact that some of the experiences from those more powerful stationary systems runs in a playable manner on the Switch is impressive (especially considering you can take it with you). I am also not sure why you are calling it a pandora's box of problems, I assume it is because of the technical issues video that was posted on Youtube sometime back, but the vast majority of issues in that video where isolated incidents (with the exception of Joy-Con disconnection and the dock scratching the screen if put in abruptly; although this last point is due to the Switch having a shatter-proof plastic screen like the one on the 3DS, Vita, and Moto X/Z Force and it can be easily resolved by putting a thin glass screen protector on it). As for emulation, judging by what an equivalent system can do on Android, I would say home consoles up to and including Dreamcast and portable systems up to and including PSP will run well on it (provided the devs bring the emulators, and also provided we get a suitable hack). I doubt we will ever get playable GC or PS2 on this system (maybe Nintendo will be able to pull of GC emulation, but I doubt it).

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the funniest thing is people caring about piracy already

like what is there to pirate? little mac made out of whipped cream? bootleg tearaway for switch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi