Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
No, the Zappinator was re-added as a 3DS exclusive on launch due to being on a Nintendo console. It's a really fun weapon! Pain in the rear end to get Plantera to drop it though...

Welp, while my 3DS is broken, I won't be able to add it, because I don't want to give out a program without testing it :unsure:
Also, can you please share the ItemID with me? I'll add it later to the items.txt file.

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, while my 3DS is broken, I won't be able to add it, because I don't want to give out a program without testing it :unsure:
Also, can you please share the ItemID with me? I'll add it later to the items.txt file.
Yeah, the ID is 5075. Also, I hope your 3DS gets fixed! D: I hate not being able to play my favorite games!!!:(

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Read about it here
665 (0x299)
Not a good idea. The first result is the horrible wikia site (which is unofficial and is terrible). @Archexe, use this page: terraria.gamepedia.com/Item_IDs for any item ID you might need (Red's Wings were added in 1.2 and have 665 as their Item ID.).

Muncha_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, An Update was launched in Europe.
It added...
10 more inventory slots.
3 more save slots.
And the frost moon content.

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Well, An Update was launched in Europe.
It added...
10 more inventory slots.
3 more save slots.
And the frost moon content.

Thanks, I'll look into it :D
In the meanwhile, could you please test the inveditor with a fresh save file? I can't test it right now, because I can't update Terraria on my 3DS :sleep:

Possible symptoms:
  • If the inveditor crashes, try naming your character differently (encrypted savegame or file format change)
  • Random contents (encrypted savegame or file format change)
  • Items are offset (may be because of newly added inventory slots)
  • Editing items glitches out your character (file format changed)
Thanks for helping :D

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added a North Pole to my Terraria character(It's a Frost Moon drop and I don't have the update cuz 'Murica) and I'd like to add that the item ID for it matches, the item appears in my inventory named "North Pole" but it's sprite is just a small white box, it has no description, cannot be used, and vanishes from the inventory after viewing and then closing the inventory in-game. The names and item IDs are infact in the 3DS version, but only in name and as placeholders, likely to prevent the game from crashing and becoming unplayable. Did this with several items(Beetle Husks were the same as well).

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I added a North Pole to my Terraria character(It's a Frost Moon drop and I don't have the update cuz 'Murica) and I'd like to add that the item ID for it matches, the item appears in my inventory named "North Pole" but it's sprite is just a small white box, it has no description, cannot be used, and vanishes from the inventory after viewing and then closing the inventory in-game. The names and item IDs are infact in the 3DS version, but only in name and as placeholders, likely to prevent the game from crashing and becoming unplayable. Did this with several items(Beetle Husks were the same as well).

It's because the 3DS version is just a port of the Android version, but they were lazy to port every item over, rushed the release, so they for some reason added this placeholder stuff (based on the save file version, it's the latest version that does this, because later versions encrypt the save data, and also get rid of this "placeholder effect", those just remove the item before you even see the world rendered).

Reactions: Relic Song

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's because the 3DS version is just a port of the Android version, but they were lazy to port every item over, rushed the release, so they for some reason added this placeholder stuff (based on the save file version, it's the latest version that does this, because later versions encrypt the save data, and also get rid of this "placeholder effect", those just remove the item before you even see the world rendered).
Wait... so does that mean the Shiny Black Slab is available in 3DS too? (The one that spawns the android pet.)

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Wait... so does that mean the Shiny Black Slab is available in 3DS too? (The one that spawns the android pet.)
Yes. I saw Marcus play the game and he has it.

Reactions: Sono and Ev1l0rd

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
FBI QR Code if anyone wants it ^_^
314618-fbi%20qr%20code.png

EDIT:
mW9AKDqPiDwjaXKAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum