Tempy (GBAtemp Mascot) Graphics

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I finally got off my lazy butt and made Tempy (v2) in vector. Here is an .eps file and a .png file of him.

Raster (png) | Vector (eps)

If you want a great print of Tempy, open the eps file in a vector program (such as Macromedia Freehand or Adobe Illustrator).

If you don't have a vector program, then download the .eps file and open it in a raster program. I'm not sure how other programs handle the format but when you open it in Photoshop, it will open an option box. Enter whatever dimensions you will be printing on and then make sure to enter at least 300 DPI as a minimum.

The v2 Tempy is originally by shaunj66 and is based off the original GBAtemp mascot by Alexander.

EDIT:
Tempy v1 by Alexander: SVG | PNG

Tempy v3 by shaunj66 (as rendered by tj_cool): SVG White (not visible on white background) | SVG Black

EDIT:
Tempy PNGs
Can someone make a transparent version of this? There's already a transparent PNG below, but this one is of a higher resolution.
msVdur8.png
pC2o1ns.png
If someone can make a transparent PNG and an SVG of this one using the mascot_v2.eps file provided above by jumpman17, that would be great.
lr5OXLT.png
WpkpwoP.png
hi3IneD.png
6hQjiCL.png

S

scubersteve

Come on, hankchill.
Everyone knows that n00bs are the phoenix downs of forums.

Tempy?
hmm...
Perhaps a name voting tourney is going to be suggested. But only a n00b would suggest something crazy like that
tongue.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I get an error 404 message when I try to view the image...can you guys fix that please?

Oh, and ScuberSteve - you're a noob too, so don't hate on other noobs.
wink.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
Wait...
So tha mascot's name is Mascot? o.O

Well officially he has no name, that I know of. But most of us like to call him Tempy. Original, huh?
tongue.gif

No, his name is Mascot. Because it's awesome.

QUOTE(JPH @ Mar 7 2008, 07:24 PM)
I get an error 404 message when I try to view the image...can you guys fix that please?

Oh, and ScuberSteve - you're a noob too, so don't hate on other noobs.
wink.gif
My account has been fixed now, so they should work again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended