Hacking Tempory use of gamepad to set-up/hack Wii U

zen333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There are some workarounds but as other have pointed out some/most WIi U games require the gamepad.

Just buy one, that's the easiest path.

The amount of wasted time in trying to hack homebrew and/or games to work without one will pay for a gamepad 10x over.

Am I in a hackers forum or somewhere else? You shouldn't be trying to convince me to take the easy/convenient way out.

A Wii U gamepad would cost me almost double what I paid for the system itself and I'm actually offended that Nintendo even created such a hideous and pointless piece of technology. I refuse to use it. (That being said I can't wait until my Wii U arrives next week and I start cursing and swearing and get pissed off because I am unable to use it)

Joking aside I think I am going try the drc-sim thing.

Reactions: BlueStorms

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I in a hackers forum or somewhere else? You shouldn't be trying to convince me to take the easy/convenient way out.

A Wii U gamepad would cost me almost double what I paid for the system itself and I'm actually offended that Nintendo even created such a hideous and pointless piece of technology. I refuse to use it. (That being said I can't wait until my Wii U arrives next week and I start cursing and swearing and get pissed off because I am unable to use it)

Joking aside I think I am going try the drc-sim thing.
Ok, have fun with that.

And it isn't a matter of convenience. The Gamepad is integral to the Wii U and its games. You may not like it but it was the precursor to the Switch and some people do like it.

You can do whatever you want buddy, just trying to point out the obvious for you.

Enjoy your brick.

Last edited by bostonBC, , Reason: trying to be less sarcastic

zen333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, have fun with that.

And it isn't a matter of convenience. The Gamepad is integral to the Wii U and its games. You may not like it but it was the precursor to the Switch and some people do like it.

You can do whatever you want buddy, just trying to point out the obvious for you.

Enjoy your brick.

I was being a bit sarcastic, not trying to offend.

As far as I understand most games don't require the gamepad. But maybe I'm wrong on that.

When it comes to moralising about "shouldn't buy if can't afford complete system"...I mean one could argue the same thing about games...

Reactions: BlueStorms

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol