Temp'n #6

temp'n_bg_3.png

It's time to get Temp'n with the sixth issue! Here're the indie projects our community members have been working on:

screenshot4-a49rbuxz.png objectives-m5wiynns.png

Fresh from the @Shubshub Lab, Jext Game Engine is a Javascript-based text-based Game Engine that allows you to easily create a text based game like you've always wanted to! What's great is that it supports all modern Web Browsers. So for those still using Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge, it shouldn't be an issue ;)

Check out the link below to download the game engine and the documentation package!

:arrow: More info: Here!

Our Temper @Steena is honing his artistic skills as we've seen in previous Temp'n entries. He's getting better and better at it and is sharing his latest work below:

fan art.png

Have a great Easter!

This is Temp'n, a column hosted on GBAtemp showcasing the projects by members of the community. For further information, check out my signature.

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Ok, I think it's time for me being featured in this too. What's a deadline? (:
Sweet! There's no deadline. Just PM me whatever project you have (completed, abandoned, WIP) and want to get featured, with some details and screenshot/videos if available. Check my signature for more details :)

WallK

Get off my lawn
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweet! There's no deadline. Just PM me whatever project you have (completed, abandoned, WIP) and want to get featured, with some details and screenshot/videos if available. Check my signature for more details :)
Oh god, I'm shy too, I should really finish something before posting it! Fame and glory, here I come!

Last edited by WallK, , Reason: Fuck this keyboard
Reactions: Prans

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a thing there