Tempmas 2014 Starts Here! Week #1

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
But that must mean something good. :)
Better than just rushing out something and hoping that the competition is worse. xD

Yeh...I hope so. I'm still in the sketching phase. I've drawn Mario, Master Chief and Solid Snake, along with a personal interpretation of the gbatemp logo guy. I still have to draw more characters and this is just the sketching phase.

Then I have to ink, color and apply effets.

Help.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is one of those contests in which I could easily win but won't because I don't have any need for a 3ds flashcart.

Anyone could say that. :P
You could still proof that by submitting something that disqualifies by not having "Tempmas 2014" in it. :D

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edit:

Here's my entry:

BTW, the original size of the card is 4inch x 6inch. I just made it big for viewing purposes.

245937-gbatemp-xmas-card-01.jpg

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bored at work, so I gave yours a shot since you seemed to at least try and self-admitted yourself as being "terrible" (always look up, chump)

mpsBc36.jpg

Not sure what happened during compression. Threw in the 3DS since you had one and thought it'd be okay or whatever.
Thanks, I really like what you were able to do with the text and the snow effect

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easily the best one i've seen so far. Congrats!

I also really like _Chaz_ 's entry

Agree on both. Also liked euphemism's entry.
Will be working on mine tomorrow, luckily I have plenty of time seeing as I broke my leg a couple weeks ago (well not that lucky), so I have plenty of free time.

Happy holidays.

Reactions: WhiteMaze

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup