431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Just sent a lot of you friend requests. I mostly pilfer my 360 games off the net, but I'll buy a few legit ones if you guys tell me which ones to get.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
if you do friend request me leave a message aswell xD I tend to delete pure random addings

Same. I just deleted Unknowns, by accident... I thought it was a request from a COD: MW2 n00b. xD

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
431unknown said:
I'll resend it and send a message that just says gbatemp.

Accepted.
happy.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have to agree. A wiki makes much more sense than just running into the exact same problem again where the topic/poster becomes inactive.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AshuraZro said:
I have to agree. A wiki makes much more sense than just running into the exact same problem again where the topic/poster becomes inactive.

Yes, but take into consideration that majority of the members in the other threads have been inactive for quite a while. Some of them might have even changed their GamerTag's, but with this new list we can have more active peoples GT's in a list, so you could PM them, and ask them to add you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1