MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
11212110_1617165498565668_5173856485427752369_o.jpg This "tuxedo" cat is PenisFace. (white dick and balls on his face fur)
PenisFace came to us as a stray who hung around in the Hotel lobby my roommate worked at, and he needed a home. He had a collar with a phone number and address on it, but the previous owners moved, left him behind, and when we called them they didn't want him back. That's how he came into our lives. But he was a bit of a jerk, until we got Leonardo:

leo.jpg This sandy-colored cat is Leonardo.
Leonardo is a half Tabby and half Siamese mix. He's got a slender build, very defined features, and a very long tail for his size. Leonardo has 3 brothers named after the remaining ninja turtles at the adoption center. They were all found abandoned together in a sewer covert, so the shelter named them accordingly. We adopted him last April as a kitten. We liked the name, so we kept it. Since we've gotten Leo, PenisFace has no longer been a biting jerk, he's become a wonderful brother to Leo, and a very sweet boy. He's a totally new cat.

IMG_20150222_153939.jpg This chinchilla is Ozzy.
My friend gave me Ozzy for free about two years ago. His original owner died, and she took him in. But she couldn't keep him because of her allergies, and I've always wanted a chinchilla, so now he's mine. He is indeed named after rock and roll legend Ozzy Osborne. His favorite treats are dried tropical fruits, white raisins, and whole-oat steel-cut oatmeal. He has a large running wheel in his cage about the size of a large spaghetti pot. It actually takes a skateboard bearing to spin with, which keeps it silent and frictionless, which I thought was pretty neat. Ozzy is a hell of a character, and enjoys cheek rubs through his cage bars. His cage was also given to me for free, which is 5 feet tall.

I love my babies with all my heart. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs