XP
Country
Romania
p1ngpong said:
chick.jpg

chickn.jpg
Chickeeeens!
laugh.gif

By the way, you can laugh at me all the day, but I tell you with all the honesty that my favorite animal is the chicken!
biggrin.gif

P.S.
I used to own 3 more pets, but unfortunately they died!
cry.gif

I had 1 dog and 2 parrots
wub.gif

My dog was 14 years old when it passed and my parrots had 6 years each
frown.gif
ohnoes.png
sad.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*hands out Turkey breasts to all the people requesting breasts*

*keeps the PG breasts for his own....consumption*

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

(I'm certainly thankful!)

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Ladies and gentleman, I give you the prophetic Trepidation of the House of Geoflcl. The creature that roams in my abode is unlike any other, one of such ferocity and malice that countless have been rendered irreparably disturbed and/or injured upon the very burdenous thought of encountering this vile monstrosity. Few have managed to flee successfully from this catastrophic torrent of obliteration that this omniscient abomination wreaks unto this mortal earth. Even a photograph, neigh, a thought of the monster is able to paralyze on sight, for its unrelenting and irrepressible fury knows no boundaries, and is capable of distorting and corrupting all who are unfortunate enough to be plagued by its diabolical presence.

temperbeast.png

And it has a pretty annoying sqwawk, too.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
Ladies and gentleman, I give you the prophetic Trepidation of the House of Geoflcl. The creature that roams in my abode is unlike any other, one of such ferocity and malice that countless have been rendered irreparably disturbed and/or injured upon the very burdenous thought of encountering this vile monstrosity. Few have managed to flee successfully from this catastrophic torrent of obliteration that this omniscient abomination wreaks unto this mortal earth. Even a photograph, neigh, a thought of the monster is able to paralyze on sight, for its unrelenting and irrepressible fury knows no boundaries, and is capable of distorting and corrupting all who are unfortunate enough to be plagued by its diabolical presence.

temperbeast.png

And it has a pretty annoying sqwawk, too.
Dude I never expected that. I love your posts man.
yay.gif

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Might as well post some pics of teh dawg.

2czzqbl.jpg

atookp.jpg

It's my dog, Katie. She's really nice but spoiled and kind of dumb.

Also had some hamsters a while back. I'll have to look for pics sometime. In the meanwhile, here's a really old, bad video I made with the hamster back when I had it, there's some pics in that: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggIqbUHS1HQ[/youtube] My friend austin did the Voice Acting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.