Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mascot.gif
Tempcast Live #12
PINCH PUNCH FIRST OF THE MONTH...I MEAN YEAR
jakn06.png
Tonight at 11:30PM GMT, there will be yet another live episode of Tempcast - the official GBAtemp podcast

With Tempcast Live we try our best to include the members of GBAtemp and we do that by answering their questions in the #tempcast channel on the gbatemp IRC channel. If you don't know how to get on IRC then go here. For the sake of keeping things less clattered and also for our members, the #tempcast channel will be moderated so anyone spamming or misbehaving will be banned.

icon11.gif
Live Stream
icon11.gif
Start Time For Your Timezone
discuss.png
Discuss

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Hadrian said:
If you don't know how to get on IRC then go here.
Go where?
tongue.gif
(not that it matters to me as I already know how to g on IRC)

I don't think I'll make it
Its past midnight here ...
Oh ballsacks.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll see if I can get it streamed to my phone (unless I'm still up then); if not I'll have a listen after it's broadcast.

D

Deleted_171835

I want to listen to it live but I don't.
rolleyes.gif

I'll probably listen to it.

Edit: 6:30 EST....never mind. Nah, I can't tune in.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just for a little clarification, if someone could kindly, is the Tempcast only live, or is there somewhere where I can download MP3s or of the recordings? Because let's face it, Tempcast isn't very iPod-friendly (despite being a GBAtemp podcast) if it's live only.
tongue.gif

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
Just for a little clarification, if someone could kindly, is the Tempcast only live, or is there somewhere where I can download MP3s or of the recordings? Because let's face it, Tempcast isn't very iPod-friendly (despite being a GBAtemp podcast) if it's live only.
tongue.gif
Normally, an MP3 is made later. Just wait.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hatsu said:
Skyline969 said:
tongue.gif
Will do.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Hatsu said:
Skyline969 said:
tongue.gif
Will do.
It should be on iTunes now. And originally the Tempcast was iTunes/Website only. The Tempcast being live is a newer addition to the family(this one being the 12th Live one, but the 27th overall episode(There are 27 files on iTunes, but it still lacks episodes 12 and 17 at the moment(it still comes out to 27 files though because there's an Episode 0 and Episode 15 was split into two MP3s))).

Also, for those interested, you can also find the last episode on uStream here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4181635
It includes a video feed of the official Tempcast IRC channel as it was being broadcast, so you know exactly what you missed by not being there.

And thanks to everyone who listened live! And thanks to Minox for joining as a guest, and thanks to VVoltz for being present as well. And also, Costello or Narin, the Tempcast email apparently no longer works? So if you could fix that so we can receive new emails that would just dandy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool