LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ehm... i don't know what to find of this. Telltale is bad , like very bad in making fun action sequences imho. Tales of the Borderlands did it a lot better then Wolf Among us, but I dunno if I want a Batman game where the combat is even easier and over exaggerated then in the Arkham games.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ehm... i don't know what to find of this. Telltale is bad , like very bad in making fun action sequences imho. Tales of the Borderlands did it a lot better then Wolf Among us, but I dunno if I want a Batman game where the combat is even easier and over exaggerated then in the Arkham games.
Haem, i REALY dont want a telltale batman game with combats scenes like in Arkhams personaly... Batman got a pretty deep, dark background (just look at the Gotham serie, a serie "about batman" without batman and it still awesome), the stories can stand for themselfes, a good batman game is not a necessarily a batman game with combats.
Im realy HYPED for this one !

S

Saiyan Lusitano

A Batman game by Telltale? Interesting. Whether Bat's voiced by Will Arnett or Kevin Conroy I'm in.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
holy crap. more batman games to play, yay!

I'm pretty pumepd right now and I firmly believe that it'll be a good game.

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Haem, i REALY dont want a telltale batman game with combats scenes like in Arkhams personaly... Batman got a pretty deep, dark background (just look at the Gotham serie, a serie "about batman" without batman and it still awesome), the stories can stand for themselfes, a good batman game is not a necessarily a batman game with combats.
Im realy HYPED for this one !
I know but Telltale really went more for the Hollywood kind of action approach with things. Tales of the Borderlands started out with minimal combat and the end... well I am not gone spoiler anything , but let's say they went in full "action" mode.

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They make point and click games. They don't suck, they just aren't for everyone.

No they make very simple point n' click games. There style of game is more like Heavy rain a interactive TV show. They lack the whole puzzle aspect of point n' clicks and don't offer you free movement.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

EarlAB

hon hon titty croissants
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Didn't the Walking Dead have free movement? And what if Telltale's Batman game was actually very similar to Arkham City? You know, open-world but forced you to go somewhere after you were done beating up thugs or collecting Riddler Trophies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning