Why are they even making this? Its almost as stupid of an idea as the movie
money.jpg

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what's worse, parents are convinced there's an "educational and creative" side of minecraft that leaves them dishing out tons of money on server credits for their sons and daughters.

Lego's are more creative.
Also parents who spend money on games thinking they will educate their kids are dumb.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People were wondering what minecraft and MS would amount to, apparently I was not sleep deprived enough to think of this one though. If they managed some kind of multiplayer version of it then I could see something working.

I'd like to remind you of the horror that started it all, Sonic 3D Blast, followed recently by Sonic Boom, aka Sonic 3D Blast 2: Electric Boogaloo

I never beat ewj 3d lol. Still have it though.

I did not really mind megadrive 3d Sonic, it was by no means a classic like its brethren but it played well enough for me. Dreamcast Sonic/Sonic Adventure was still awful though.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I like this. I like it a lot.
Minecraft has lost much of its appeal to me, as there's not a lot of replay value, once you've done everything there's not much fun in doing it again. (And the only thing I can build is ugly castles and houses)
This however is something new and exciting, with an actual story, something I always wish Minecraft had. Plus Telltale Games are awesome.
I'm gonna buy this when it comes out for sure :)

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
I like this. I like it a lot.
Minecraft has lost much of its appeal to me, as there's not a lot of replay value, once you've done everything there's not much fun in doing it again. (And the only thing I can build is ugly castles and houses)
This however is something new and exciting, with an actual story, something I always wish Minecraft had. Plus Telltale Games are awesome.
I'm gonna buy this when it comes out for sure :)

It will be fun the first time, but replay value? Not in a short, episodic series like this.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People were wondering what minecraft and MS would amount to, apparently I was not sleep deprived enough to think of this one though. If they managed some kind of multiplayer version of it then I could see something working.

I did not really mind megadrive 3d Sonic, it was by no means a classic like its brethren but it played well enough for me. Dreamcast Sonic/Sonic Adventure was still awful though.

Strongly disagree as 3d sonic was better on Saturn compared to the genesis version and Sa1/Sa2 are some of the best sonic games(and best Dreamcast games and best games overall) ever even though they show some age (kinda like Ocarina).

Anyway yep Ms loves screwing good franchises like Conker,perfect dark, and many more

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have yet to get around to the Saturn version and can well see it being the better version of that game.

Best Dreamcast games? Not even close. I am really not sure where the love for Sonic Adventure came from; it was blasted at the time and subsequent years never saw it heralded as one of those ahead of its time/unfairly dismissed classics, until around about 5 years ago when all of a sudden it got a chorus singing its praises.

Edit. Other than not making games, which could count I guess, did Capcom really drive megaman into the ground like Sonic has been? I could probably have lived without quite so many of the 9 billion battle network and battle network in all but name titles on the GBA and DS but for the most part the megaman games I saw were pretty functional.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to get around to the Saturn version and can well see it being the better version of that game.

Best Dreamcast games? Not even close. I am really not sure where the love for Sonic Adventure came from; it was blasted at the time and subsequent years never saw it heralded as one of those ahead of its time/unfairly dismissed classics, until around about 5 years ago when all of a sudden it got a chorus singing its praises.

Well sonic on Dreamcast had great reviews like 9/10 when it came out. And it is still easily a top ten Dreamcast game considering there aren't that many games on Dreamcast

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah people just hate the fact MS will screw minecraft which is similar to how Sega screwed sonic and capcom screwed megaman
But both franchises you listed were screwed because of different things.
Megaman died because capcom literally killed it by not releasing games.
Sanek dies because well Jim Sterling explains it quite well.
Minecraft isn't dieing. Since Microsoft took over none of the support was cut. Even better, we are getting a Spin off that is quite controversial in terms of the base material but Tales from Borderlands was controversial too and that turned out to be great. There is not a single thing hinting that Minecraft will be screwed anytime soon. People just overreact like when Star Wars was bought by Disney.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But both franchises you listed were screwed because of different things.
Megaman died because capcom literally killed it by not releasing games.
Sanek dies because well Jim Sterling explains it quite well.
Minecraft isn't dieing. Since Microsoft took over none of the support was cut. Even better, we are getting a Spin off that is quite controversial in terms of the base material but Tales from Borderlands was controversial too and that turned out to be great. There is not a single thing hinting that Minecraft will be screwed anytime soon. People just overreact like when Star Wars was bought by Disney.

Sonics greatest problem is Sega and they fact they keep screwing him by not handling the developement team and rushing the games (another year of dev could have made sonic 06 a great game instead of crap)

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd really like to see how this turns out; they're mashing two (virtually) un-mashable genres. Not a fan of Minecraft, but I am a fan of Telltale.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
  • Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit:
    hello, anyone is able to create cheat patches for cemu? i have a simple request if anyone can help
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad: