Gaming Tekken 7 Gameplay Trailer released - Features new character

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
As I do not played any tekken since tekken 3, I dont know what are the new character, all I notice is that "Katarina Alves" is talking in Brazilian-portuguese, and even that "Claudio" is a common name ins Brazil, I do not undestood anything about what he said... anyway, It means more "capoeira" coming I think...

About the game itself, I do not saw any huge new idea yet, but I would be hyped if I were a PS4 owner, It looks lot better than Killer Instinct

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Come on include Nathan Drake, Kratos and other PlayStation exclusive characters to make Tekken VII for PS4 stand out from the other versions (Xbox and PC?).

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WHEEEEEEEY TEKKEN <3
although the lack of Jin in any of the trailers makes me concerned considering the ending of 6

But i'm sure he'll have a role somewhere

As I do not played any tekken since tekken 3, I dont know what are the new character, all I notice is that "Katarina Alves" is talking in Brazilian-portuguese, and even that "Claudio" is a common name ins Brazil, I do not undestood anything about what he said... anyway, It means more "capoeira" coming I think...

About the game itself, I do not saw any huge new idea yet, but I would be hyped if I were a PS4 owner, It looks lot better than Killer Instinct

Katarina is definitely from south america like Christie
Claudio is italian iirc, reminds me of Maxi from Soul Calibur

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Omg it added Focus attacks and Ultras from SFIV!

Hahaha the Tekken/Fighting game community is going to go crazy over this.

Also "Next-Gen" for Tekken means "Unnecessary, distracting fragments of the ground exploding upwards"

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Katarina is South American? 'Katarina' sounds and looks like an Eastern European name.

She is Russian on her mom's side and Brazilian on her dad's. She kind of reminds me of Christie.

Claudio reminds me of a Kazuya/Dragunov hybrid. I love Tekken but must admit that T5:DR was the last one I really played to completion with multiple characters. This might tip the scale for me for buying a PS4 though.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Omg it added Focus attacks and Ultras from SFIV!

Hahaha the Tekken/Fighting game community is going to go crazy over this.

Also "Next-Gen" for Tekken means "Unnecessary, distracting fragments of the ground exploding upwards"
First it's Soul Calibur, then Tekken follows with these cinematic nonsense.

And yes, you are so right about that ground exploding. Remember that win animation from Xiaoyu where she falls on the floor by mistake and the ground goes "wooosh"? Like she would weight enough to make one stone crack - as if! :rofl:

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It surprised me that Katarina speaks actual Brazilian Portuguese, and not Spanish, like Hollywood always do (or some badly spoken Portuguese made by a foreign guy).
Good stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here