Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
oneleggedjack said:
Has anyone visited tehskeen.com lately?
Supposedly tehskeen got borked somehow and the backup did not work as it should have. Or at least that's the official statement from brakken.

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So essentially Brakken was a shitty webmaster that nerdraged his site out of existance?

Could have at least tried to save face and lied about why he has no site or backup.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try this one:

http://www.newskeen.com/

I usually read it. Its not bad, thought.
smile.gif

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

tehskeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo_Chick said:
RockmanForte said:
You can try this one:

http://www.newskeen.com/

I usually read it. Its not bad, thought.
smile.gif

arikado.jpg

Yeah, looks like a great site. http://www.newskeen.com/modules.php?name=N...cle&sid=129

Most of the information he typed himself is false, only the stuff he copy and pasted is real.

And he has some stupid link at the top for THE FIRST EVER LIVE Demo's of homebrew! Which is just some prerecorded videos of him using old homebrew programs.

Thanks for visiting, I value your input :-)

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
No, he over dosed on some pills and got rushed to the hospital. I believe he did that over a spat with marcan and other sites that competed with tehskeen. But that is not a good enough excuse. The better excuse is that brakken was too much of a pussy to handle anything properly like a man and decided to act like a wet vagina.
Eww, why do people like you need to take the piss all the time? i mean how long ago did it happen! And you really think he was under pressure from someone that lives 4 or 5000 miles away! and the site was well respected and used. You do realise people have depression and many other mental or physical issues that can takes it's toll and cause one to try to end it, incredible.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
UranusKiller said:
DeadlyFoez said:
No, he over dosed on some pills and got rushed to the hospital. I believe he did that over a spat with marcan and other sites that competed with tehskeen. But that is not a good enough excuse. The better excuse is that brakken was too much of a pussy to handle anything properly like a man and decided to act like a wet vagina.
Eww, why do people like you need to take the piss all the time? i mean how long ago did it happen! And you really think he was under pressure from someone that lives 4 or 5000 miles away! and the site was well respected and used. You do realise people have depression and many other mental or physical issues that can takes it's toll and cause one to try to end it, incredible.

Well said.

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
ConJ said:
UranusKiller said:
DeadlyFoez said:

Well said.
I know it's well said, if you go through terrible experiences in life, which some of us sadly do, then sometimes life feels life its at a halt and their is no future since you can't forget and can't concentrate on any future, dwelling on the past or problems in your life can make you think about ending it, and sadly some cases it becomes a reality. And don't think for one second that YOU are strong, yeah you think you are, but one day, one week, one year, one decade you may lose everything and overdosing will be your way out. The mind is strong, but it takes just that little tear of being heartbroken that can/will push you to the darkside.

To the idiots on the forum who have no idea, (probably the "kewl kids") can we stop taking the piss please? kthx.

rancor01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.sk8tokyo.com
XP
Country
Brakkens real name is John Bull, and 10+ years ago he ran a company called "Vivid Barrier". Not many people have been in the scene as long as he and I have. Anyhow, with this company called Vivid Barrier, he was ordering these disk-based famicom backup systems (that tells you how long ago this was) and taking money from people for pre orders. I ordered two at $150 a piece, along with more than 10 other people. John "Brakken" Bull took the money and ran. It was only because of his slip up a few months ago concerning a spat with the guy that runs DCemu.co.uk that I found who this this a$$hole really is. Anyhow, I emailed him letting him know who I was and that I wanted my money back - He emailed me back some sob story about how his life sucks, he gets disability checks from the government, and he never leaves his house. too bad for me I suppose. Anyhow, heres the letter linking John Bull and Brakken as well as the usenet thread from wwaaaayyy back in 1998 or so:

John Bull and Brakken are the same person

John Bull / Vivid Barrier Thread

I hope that jackass rots. Hes a scammer and a retard.

D

Deleted-171178

rancor01 said:
Brakkens real name is John Bull, and 10+ years ago he ran a company called "Vivid Barrier". Not many people have been in the scene as long as he and I have. Anyhow, with this company called Vivid Barrier, he was ordering these disk-based famicom backup systems (that tells you how long ago this was) and taking money from people for pre orders. I ordered two at $150 a piece, along with more than 10 other people. John "Brakken" Bull took the money and ran. It was only because of his slip up a few months ago concerning a spat with the guy that runs DCemu.co.uk that I found who this this a$$hole really is. Anyhow, I emailed him letting him know who I was and that I wanted my money back - He emailed me back some sob story about how his life sucks, he gets disability checks from the government, and he never leaves his house. too bad for me I suppose. Anyhow, heres the usenet thread from wwaaaayyy back in 1998 or so:

John Bull / Vivid Barrier Thread

I hope that jackass rots. Hes a scammer and a retard.

Damn, that sucks.
I imagined him to be some 22 year old W.T. Snacks guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.